Always known to be a sign of beauty, hair that are thick and well-nourished almost always boost your confidence. It is, therefore, imperative for you to take proper care of your hair so that they stay well-nourished and healthy and always add to your self-esteem. The word ‘hair care’ might bring up in your mind images of tasks too cumbersome to do or products too expensive to buy or maybe, visits to treatment centres too expensive to undertake. Either case, you are sure to get disappointed if you think that way. We jot down this piece of article to challenge that notion and make you think otherwise, with some easy and useful tips to let your hair stay healthy.
1. Cleansing is the most basic of steps to be followed in order to have healthy and nourished hair. With those expensive price tags, however fancy and useful those shampoos might seem, they are sure to do more bad than good to your hair. Try staying away from them. We’d advise you to opt for a sulphate-free shampoo;most preferably a shampoo in the form of bar made with cold pressed oils and steam distilled essential oils only, one that is without any added colour, fragrance or any other chemical/preservative. The reason we highly recommend a shampoo in the form of bar is that shampoos in the form of liquid employ anti-microbial agents in the form of chemicals and preservativessoas to prevent bacterial growth. A “REAL SOAP” formulated for scalp and hair is the best choice. A homemade natural shampoo is also a choice worth considering.
2. Detangled hair that shiner like the sun are on everyone’s mind, achieving that, however, seems a bit difficult, doesn’t it? Well, not anymore! Try our formula. To one cup of yoghurt, add four tablespoons of coconut oil along with 2 tablespoons of raw honey and a few drops of vitamin E oil. Thoroughly apply the mixture to your hair, gently massaging it on your scalp. Leave it for half an hour and thereafter, rinse and shampoo lightly.
3. This one might seem rather awkward to some but believe us, beer can work wonders for your hair since it contains a lot of yeast, which plumps your flat-looking hair. Mix half a cup of beer that has been sitting out for a few hours with one tablespoon of olive oil and one raw egg. Apply the mixture to your when they are clean. Wrap your hair in a shower cap and leave it for 15 minutes.After the evaporation of the liquid, the remaining protein will strengthen and structure your hair.
4. It is highly recommended to go natural with hair care. Natural hair care is the need of the hour. In compliance with such a need, we would like to apprise our readers that there are quite a few products in the market that are 100% natural and that care for your hair the way you want. For instance, the ‘SNAANA Phyto essential hair oil’.Made with cold pressed oils and steam distilled essential oils to ensure that the ingredients retain their nutrient value and provide nourishment, this hair oilhelps control hair fall and treats dandruff effectively.
Herb garden shampoo bar mildly cleanses your hair and scalp. The ‘Hair fall control & anti dandruff’ shampoo from the house of Snaana, is the best choice of a shampoo. You would be surprised to know thatthe hair conditioner offered by SNAANA is made by fermenting apples with lemongrass, hibiscus & nettle and is topped up with essential oils of cedarwood & Rosemary. It is, therefore, yet another great food for hair strands, making hair detangle easily while also providing strength to hair strands.
5. Always prefer a hair shampoo in the form of a bar. A Shampoo in the form of solid bar (one thatlooks exactly like a soap) effectively takes care of scalp conditioning, hair loss or thinning, tangled hair, body,lustre and overall health of hair strands, keeping in view dry,normal as well asoily hair and Scalp. The Shampoo Bars from the house of SNAANA are gentle on your hair because no chemical ingredient is present in them.They, therefore, allow your hair to retain colour for a longer period of time and moisturize your hair while reducing the instances of dry scalp & oily scalp because both dry andoily scalp conditions are responsible for creating itchiness. You can use this shampoo bar everyday as it will clean the hair and scalp without drying or leaving any residue.
The amazing part of using the Shampoo Bar from Snaana is that you are likely to feel benefited in just 1 or 2 washes.The differences you will notice includeincrease in hair volume, significant reduction in dandruff, no itching, soft and shinier hair and less frizz. Since our hair and scalp have been used to chemicals for years now, FOR FEW INDIVIDUALS our hair won’t immediately adjust to the new product(s),takingtheir own time to figure out how to rebalance themselves, therefore,this transitional phase can last from 1 week to 6 weeks. Chemical shampoos leave residue on hair which, over the course of time, accumulate on the hair causing hair shedding, itchiness etc. You really need to give shampoo bars a time of 3 to 4 washes to get rid of accumulated residue from chemical shampoos. The shampoo bars are good for all types of hair including curly and long hair. You can blow dry and style your hair as usual after using our Shampoo Bar. What’smore, the Shampoo Bar lasts much longer than a liquid shampoo.
6. The concept of using conditioner after shampooing the hair just grew with the usage of chemical based shampoos that strip your hair and scalp of their natural oils making them dry, dull, frizzy and difficult to manage. With the Natural Chemical free shampoo bar you really don’t need a conditioner at all. The oils used in the Shampoo Bar possess and retain the conditioning property, but just in case you want your hair to quickly rebalance themselves, you can use SNAANA hair conditioner to give a final rinse to your hair. Individuals with short hair really don’t need a rinse with a conditioner, although it can help those with help long hair.
Do try out the aforementioned tips and also do give the mentioned products a try and see the difference for yourself.