Refreshing Lemongrass Benefits for Your Health, skin & hair
Lemongrass is a versatile herb also known as Cymbopogon. Usually lemongrass is described as a lemony- grassy flavor, the taste has a dash of extra sweetness and a complete absence of bitter flavor along with the enchanting lemon scent. Lemongrass benefits are becoming popular again now and therefore it is also used as a remedy to promote sleep, relieve pain, and boost immunity. Lemongrass also contains iron, calcium, and vitamin C. Iron is an essential component of hemoglobin, a vital substance that transfers oxygen from your lungs to your blood.
Health Benefits of Lemongrass
- It helps flush out harmful toxins from the body. It may help reduce uric acid, and fight against cancer cells as the antioxidants present prevent free radical damage.
- Used as a detox tea to increase metabolism and helps in weight loss
- It is a rich source of vitamin C. This provides relief from nasal congestion, flu, and bronchial asthma.
- It is also beneficial for people suffering from Diabetes as it helps in lowering blood sugar levels
- This may help keep triglycerides under control and regulate cholesterol levels in the body.
Skin Benefits of Lemongrass
- It serves as a natural astringent and helps control the amount of oil produced by the skin.
- The antioxidant properties in lemongrass help in neutralizing free radicals and increase the suppleness of the skin.
- The citral in lemongrass can also help prevent skin cancer.
- Lemongrass is super for oily & acne-prone skin as it strengthens the tissues and reduces irritation.
- Lemongrass oil and lemongrass herb waters are suitable for application on oily and normal skin.
Hair Benefits of lemongrass
- Lemongrass acts as an elixir for hair. It enhances hair growth and helps you maintain healthy traces.
- Lemongrass oil for hair is an effective remedy to get rid of head lice.
- Lemongrass supports hair growth, and can also eliminate itchiness and provide relief from scalp irritation.
- Lemongrass essential oil and lemongrass herb water are a super tonic to scalp and hair.
Best way to use lemongrass is to use lemongrass essential oil and herb water for food, skin care and aromatherapy. SNAANA edible steam-distilled Lemongrass essential oil and herb water or hydrosol is highly potent and 100% chemical & preservative free.
Yes, like lemongrass tea, you can consume lemongrass hydrosol every day.
Lemongrass tea recipe
It is possible to make lemongrass tea at home. Add about 1-2 teaspoons or 10 -15 drops of lemongrass ark or say hydrosol to a cup of warm water or drink. And enjoy the nutrient-rich healthy green tea.
Lemongrass is water-soluble nutrient-rich water of lemongrass. This simple, quick, and convenient way of making tea helps stick to the regular drinking of lemongrass tea at home while you are on a trip to seek desired benefits. Lemongrass ark or say hrb water is an ancient drink used for multiple purposes, prepared using the technique of steam distillation which does not require any chemical or preservative in its making.
Side effects of lemongrass
Lemongrass is a safe herb to use everyday with really no withdrawal symptoms however the Lemongrass should not be given to small children. Pregnant women should not drink in excess as it can stimulate uterus working causing concerns. Any herb be it lemongrass or turmeric should be consumed in limit or under guidance of a practitioner for it to work the best.
Lemongrass essential oil
Lemongrass essential oil can be used for multiple purposes from skincare to aromatherapy to food and beverages. Add a few drops of oil to your regular bottle of face oil or body oil to top up with healthy nutrients like vitamin C. Know here how to cook with essential oils.
Lemongrass Essential Oil (Steam Distilled)₹271.00 Incl. of all taxes
Fact - While using an essential oil for multiple purposes like food, skin care etc. ensure using edible steam distilled essential oil only. Essential oils meant for external use or cosmetic use are unhealthy for multiple uses.
Lemongrass Herb water
It is nutrient-rich water of lemongrass prepared using a traditional technique of steam distillation with just no use of chemicals and preservatives. It is so far the best nutrient-rich water of a herb healthy for human consumption. Know more about herb waters here.
Lemongrass Hydrosol [Steam Distilled Water/Ark Lemongrass]₹200.00 – ₹1,315.00 Incl. of all taxes