Edible Rose Water Benefits: From Antioxidants To Anti-Aging
Rose water is nothing but water infused with the goodness of rose petals. Rose water has been a popular beauty ingredient since ancient times and is often found in beauty products for its rejuvenating, soothing and calming properties. SNAANA edible Rose water benefits it is a powerful beauty potion that heals, hydrates, and helps maintain your skin’s pH balance. Best quality rose water is made through distillation.
What are the benefits of rose water
Rose water has been used as a skin care ingredient and nutrient-rich plant for thousands of years. It has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, anti-anxiety, and antioxidant properties. Rich in terpenes, glycosides, flavonoids, and anthocyanins, it is known to naturally support cell regeneration, maintain skin’s suppleness, balance sebum production and improve skin’s texture.
Rose water benefits on skin
- Rose water is gentle and possesses astringent properties that keep your skin free from oil and help prevent problems like blackheads and whiteheads, which are visible on the face.
- Due to its antibacterial properties, rose water also aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds.
- Rose water is quite fragrant, so it is often used as an alternative to chemical-filled perfumes.
- The anti-inflammatory properties like vitamin A and C help hydrate and soften the skin while reducing any redness and removing the build-up of oil and dirt. The gentle rose water can be used on the sensitive under-eye area without any worry.
- Rose water works well as a moisturizer for people with dry skin and all skin types during winter.
- Rose water is used in religious practices – It can also enhance your mood and may even help reduce depression and anxiety.
Rose water is an anytime use skin and health tonic. Use it to beat the summer heat through its application on skin and through its intake as a body cooler. It’s an anytime instant hydration and refreshing dose to the human body.
Not each time, but use moisturizer every morning and at bedtime when you do the routine skin regime of cleanse, tone and moisturize.
Rose water can make your hair better but there is no backed research to support hair growth using rose water.
Rose water benefits for oily skin
Rose water is very good skin toner for oily acne pimple prone skin. It is skin balancing with astringent properties that help heal acne pimples and keep the skin healthy and hydrated.
Rose water benefits for Dry skin
It contains many vitamins and minerals that help nourishing the skin cells and repairing the damages, making our skin soft, supple and glowing. Vitamin A and E in rose water made it a powerful ingredient to fight off skin dryness.
Rose water benefits for Eyes
Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties, so it can help reduce the symptoms of inflammatory eye disorders such as conjunctivitis.
Rose water benefits for dark circles
If rose water is used regularly on tired and lifeless eyes, then the dark circles begin to decrease and there is a glow in the eyes.
Rose water spray benefits for hair
Rosewater has incredible anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that calm irritated, inflamed or itchy skin. If you feel discomfort on your scalp, rosewater could get rid of it. It promotes hair growth but it also reduces hair fall and hair breakage. It makes the overall health of your hair better.
Rose water uses cooking
Rose water is used in cooking to give a delicate rose flavor and fragrance to various dishes. Add flavor & nutrition to your salads, desserts and beverages
You can also read - Rose Water benefits and uses from food to skincare
How to use rose water on the skin?
Rose water can be used on the face or body as per convenience in the form of mist by using a cotton pad to dab the water on the skin surface.
Which brand is best for rose water
SNAANA edible rose water is the best available brand in the market because
- It’s made with desi gulab
- It’s made using steam distillery, a traditional method – no chemical or solvent are used.
- Its 100% chemical & even preservative free
- And the rose water can be used for multiple purposes like food, aromatherapy, medicine, skin etc.
- Fair priced rose water as it is made by SNAANA itself. There are no traders or any middlemen.
Making of the Rose water at SNAANA
Making of the rose water at SNAANA is a traditional technique that produces the best quality edible rose water. Watch the making of the rose water here.
FAQs Related to Rosewater
Rose is a natural astringent with multiple skin vital nutrients hence it helps ease skin concerns and deliver multiple nutrients to the skin. It is good to use for all skin types including oily acne pimple prone skin.
It’s good to drink about 1-3 tablespoons of rose water in a day.
Rose water calms the skin and eases any rash or inflammation. It delivers water-soluble nutrients like vitamin C to the skin which help minimize blemishes and other skin discoloration. It is astringent in nature and good food for the skin.
Rose water is super good at improving the complexion of the skin. Its regular usage overcomes the skin discoloration and brightens the face.
Rose should be used immediately after a face wash as a skin toner. It can be used multiple times a day as an instant refreshing & aromatic mist in hot humid weather.
Rose water is a super skin toner that balances the skin pH and keeps the skin microbiome healthy.
Rose water can be used 2-3 times a day and as and when you feel the need.