Best organically prepared sweet lime water to benefit skin and body health. Steam distilled sweet lime water is a potent drink for the body and a supertonic for the skin. Sweet lime in Hindi is called mausambi and in botany, it is Citrus limetta. And this citrus fruit is the sweetest lime known for its multi-uses and super nutrition.
Sweet lime health benefits
- Highly recuperative in nature – It helps patients in better recovery after a disease. 1-2 tablespoon a day to drink in between meals improves the appetite. Misting on face and hands gives a refreshing feel with a sweet citrus aroma that immediately uplifts the senses and gives the feel of energy.
- Counters Acne – Dries the acne and tones the oily, acne-prone skin. Rich in vitamin C heals and lightens the blemishes.
- Its aromatic property calms the minds and treats insomnia.
- Gargling with Citrus water helps overcome bad breath and ulcers, pain, and swelling in the mouth.
- Mist on the scalp to strengthen the roots and balance oil production.
- Originated in India, alkaline in nature, the hydrosol is bitter in taste. An amazing summer beat drink can be made by adding Himalayan pink salt, Soda, and little sugar to it. You can add 2-3 tablespoons to your iced tea for a vitamin C-rich drink.
- A strong anti-nauseant/ anti-emetic herb. Treat nausea by adding a teaspoon of each Citrus, ginger, and peppermint. Mix and drink whenever feel nauseated.
- Widely used in skincare as it boosts skin health making it even, clear and radiant.
USE SWEET LIME AS TEA DROPS
Add about 1-2 teaspoon or 10 -15 drops to a cup of warm/cool water or drink. And enjoy the citrus tea. Sweet lime is water-soluble nutrient-rich water of sweet lime peels. This simple, quick, and convenient way of making tea help stick to the regular routine of drinking sweet lime peel tea at home and while you are on a trip.
The steam distilled water of sweet lime peel only.
HOW IS SWEET LIME WATER/ARK MADE AT SNAANA
The hydrosol of Sweet lime is prepared by passing the steam through the fresh sweet lime peels wherein the steam carries the water-soluble nutrients of the peel with it and rises up. On rising up it comes in contact with a condenser (cooling effect) where the steam turns into water droplets. The droplet collected in a glass beaker is the hydrosol. It works similarly to our natural rain process. Since it is steam distilled so it is completely free from debris, bacteria, and any other kind of contamination giving it a shelf life of a minimum of 1 year without preservatives. All that’s needed is to store it in a glass container that to airtight to avoid oxidation and keep it in a cool, dark place. The best storage condition gives the benefit of extended shelf life.
Sweet lime hydrosol is full of water-soluble nutrients that are present in fresh peel.
- Use it on the skin after a proper cleanse every morning and evening to fill the skin pores with Citrus water. This helps in tightening the skin pores making the skin firm. Best suitable for normal to oily skin.
- Use it as a quick refreshing mist any time of the day.
- Drink 1-2 tablespoons every morning on an empty stomach to keep the body cool. You can add 1-2 tablespoons to your water drinking bottle to add taste and nutrition to the water.
- Use it to flavor cold drinks/lemonade/summer drinks, salads, and any recipe that goes well with sweet lime water.
Care for the Product
Use the product within 2 months of opening the pack. Use it regularly to feel the benefits of using sweet lime water.
Apart from the amber color mist bottle – keep other sized bottles in the refrigerator. Always close the lid tight immediately after use as the product is 100% free from chemicals and preservatives hence proper care is needed.
Please do not use the product if you are allergic to Citrus. Though the product is absolutely free from chemicals and preservatives, we suggest you do a patch/intake test before using it as a regular product.