Pure edible Rosewater to nourish and tone skin, body, and eyes. This steam-distilled water made from rose petals is 100% free from chemicals and preservatives.
One bottle of rose water serves multiple functions at home from being a food ingredient to skin toner.
ROSEWATER MIST SKIN BENEFITS
- Reduces redness & controls inflammation
- The aroma is soothing and calming
- Works for all skin types and skin tones.
- Use it any time of the day as a refreshing mist.
- Tightens/reduces the size of the skin pores.
- Rosewater is an all-purpose – all skin-friendly skin toner that can work for acne and hair/scalp.
Pure steam distilled Rose water with zero adulteration and no dilution is the best to use as a natural herb for body wellness.
ROSEWATER INTAKE BENEFITS FOR BODY
- Works as a body coolant in summers,
- Relieves internal burning as usually experienced by gastritis, sore throat, laryngitis, etc.
- Treats acid reflux
- A strong anti-depressant – improves mood, induces sleep, and thereby helps relieve headaches.
- A powerful antioxidant that helps protect & repair cells & tissues from damage.
- Rosewater can be used as a flavoring agent in place of synthetic essence to flavor desserts, shakes & salads.
USE ROSE WATER AS TEA DROPS
Add about 1-2 teaspoon or 10 -15 drops to a cup of warm water. And enjoy the rose tea. Rosewater is water-soluble nutrient-rich water of rose petals. This simple, quick, and convenient way of making tea help stick to the regular routine of drinking rose tea at home and while you are on a trip.
ROSEWATER BENEFIT EYES
Rosewater is good for the eyes as it is a naturally effective eye toner to relieve dryness and burning in the eyes caused due to prolonged screen time or allergy to dust/pollens.
The steam distilled water of Rose only.
As per Ayurveda medicinal system – Rose is
- Cool and light in nature
- Bitter, astringent on consumption and after taste is sweet,
- Balances all doshas pitta, vata and kapha.li>
- Calms down the aggravated Pitta dosha which is caused due to fire and heat in the body.
WHY SNAANA ROSEWATER
- There are hundreds of varieties of hybrid roses available in the world but here at SNAANA, we use the ancient variety Rose Centifolia which is cultivated in Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh.
- Rosewater is pure steam distilled water of rose petals and buds only. Roses are plucked early morning and distilled the same day before noon to retain the nutrition.
- A proper ancient method of distillation is undertaken where 5 kg of roses gives about 1 liter of rose water.
- No dilution or any kind of adulteration as you often find in the market.
- The color of steam distilled rose water is never pink; it is colorless like water.
- 100% free from chemicals and preservatives. At SNAANA, we do not believe in cosmetic grade or industrial grade or food grade. We believe in using the best quality be it our skin or our food.
Often how to use rose water to reap rose water benefits from its usage in cooking, skincare application -benefits for face, aromatherapy and eye care are common questions people have in their mind as rose water making and its multiple benefits for the human body are in use for millennia’s unknown. SNAANA brings all under one roof.
Use it on the skin after a proper cleanse every morning and evening to fill the skin pores with rose water. This helps in tightening the skin pores making the skin firm.
Use it as a quick refreshing mist any time of the day.
Drink 1-2 tablespoons every morning on an empty stomach to keep the body cool. You can add 1-2 tablespoons to your water drinking bottle to taste and nutrition to the water.
Use it as an eye drops 2-3 times a day or as needed to overcome eye fatigue.
Use it to flavor desserts, shakes, salads, and any recipe that goes well with rose water.
Care for the Product
Use the product within 2 months of opening the pack. Use it regularly to feel the benefits of using rose water.
Apart from the amber color mist bottle – keep other sized bottles in the refrigerator. Always close the lid tight immediately after use as the product is 100% free from chemicals and preservatives hence proper care is needed.
Please do not use the product if you are allergic to Rose. Though the product is absolutely free from chemicals and preservatives, we suggest you do a patch/intake test before using it as a regular product.