The cooling pleasant minty aromatic herb has been used for thousands of years for flavor & several health benefits. The well-known herb (Peppermint) to heal & restore indigestion-related concerns contains essential vitamins & nutrients that also help to reduce stress, improve mental focus, promote healthy skin & hair, and ease muscles/tissue stiffness.
Peppermint leaf in Hindi is called Pudina and in Ayurveda, it is known to calm Pitta & Kapha doshas and balance Vata dosha. Peppermint is cultivated in different parts of India and is used in different chutney recipes, nimbu paani (lemonade), and as a seasoning in soups, salads & curries.
SNAANA organically prepares Peppermint leaf water -Ark through the traditional technique of steam distillation which results in potent – therapeutic water quick & convenient to consume/apply & carry.
This steam-distilled Peppermint leaf water is 100% chemical & preservative-free.
PEPPERMINT LEAF WATER BENEFITS THE BODY, SKIN & HAIR
- Calm & heal upset stomach – The peppermint helps break down the food and speed up digestion thereby reducing symptoms like bloating & burning. The cooling effect relaxes the intestine muscles and reduces cramping/ pain.
- Improve & strengthen digestion – People with weak immune systems often suffer irritable bowel syndrome/ diarrhea/constipation can find peppermint helpful in smooth optimal functioning of the digestive system.
- Prevent Nausea – The intake & aroma both help treat & prevent the feeling of nausea.
- Alleviate stress – Peppermint helps cool the body and calm inflammation. This helps induce sleep and increase overall wellbeing. The natural caffeine-free – peppermint intake relaxes & refreshes the long tiring day.
- Fights cold & cough – It helps soothe & relax the sore throat. The menthol present in peppermint acts as a muscle relaxant and helps open airways, feel light, relieve congestion, and build up immunity.
- Reduce fever – Hot peppermint tea helps release toxins from the body as it promotes perspiration. It also helps alleviate the aches & pains in the body as it acts as a muscle relaxant as well.
- Promotes healthy Hair – Help treat dandruff, reduce itch & soothe dry & oily scalp.
- Dental Care – The pleasant and antibacterial properties help kill germs that cause dental plaque which helps improve breath.
EFFECTIVELY BENEFITS THE SKIN
- Super skin toner for oily acne prone skin – Normal to dry skin can apply in summers- humid weather
- Instant skin refresher – cool & calm the skin, overcome fatigue instantly.
- Reduce itch & inflammation
- Lighten the scars & pigmentation
- Helpful in treating acne- pimples, bruises, burns, rashes, and insect bites
- Help shrink the skin pores and improve the texture and appearance on regular use
- Right regular usage help Improve the hydration in the skin
USE PEPPERMINT LEAF WATER-ARK AS TEA DROPS
Add about 1-2 teaspoons or 10 -15 drops to a cup of warm/cool water or drink. And enjoy the nutrient-rich healthy tea. Peppermint leaf water is water-soluble nutrient-rich water of Peppermint leaf. This simple, quick, and convenient way of making tea help you stick to the regular routine of drinking Peppermint leaf tea at home and while you are on a trip.
The steam distilled water of Peppermint leaf only.
MAKING OF PEPPERMINT LEAF WATER – ARK AT SNAANA
It takes a handful of Peppermint leaf to produce a few drops of its water. Purely an ancient technique called steam distillation is practiced to ensure zero chemicals and zero preservatives are used. Pure steam distilled water is best preferred to eat and apply for the desired benefits.
Use it to make Peppermint leaf green tea.
Use it as medicine the same dosage as mentioned in green tea 3-4 times a day. Use it regularly/religiously depending upon the need to seek relief.
Excess intake of peppermint may cause acid reflux.
Use it as an ingredient in your face toner and use it on the skin after a proper cleanse every morning and evening to fill the skin pores. This helps in tightening the skin pores making the skin firm. Best suitable for oily acne-prone skin and during warm weather– summer can be used by normal to dry skin type to control & balance the sebum.
Care for the Product
Use the product within 2 months of opening the pack. Use it regularly to feel the benefits of using it.
Apart from the amber color mist bottle – keep other sized bottles in the refrigerator. Always close the lid tight immediately after use as the product is 100% free from chemicals and preservatives hence proper care is needed.
Please do not use the product if you are allergic to it. Though the product is absolutely free from chemicals and preservatives, we suggest you do a patch/intake test before using it as a regular product.