lemongrass water with rich water-soluble nutrients is a super effective toner both for the body & skin. This highly therapeutic lemongrass (नींबू घास ) water- ark prepared organically through traditional steam distillation is medicinally rich with phytoconstituents like flavonoids, phenolic that possess many pharmacological activities like anti-amoebic, antibacterial, antidiarrheal, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory.
lemongrass scientific name – Cymbopogon
This steam-distilled water is 100% chemical & preservative-free.
LEMONGRASS BENEFITS THE SKIN
- Lemongrass water is a super skin toner for oily & acne-prone skin as it strengthens the tissues and reduces irritation.
- The water’s regular use as skin toner/mist helps shrink the pores and give a firm and even tone to the surface. And help in exhibiting bacterial growth in skin pores.
Is Lemongrass good for hair?
Yes, lemongrass herb intake and application help reduce dandruff and control hair fall.
LEMONGRASS WATER- ARK PROMOTES GOOD HEALTH – INTAKE BENEFITS
- It helps flush out harmful toxins from the body. It may help reduce uric acid, fight against cancer cells as the antioxidants present prevent free radical damage.
- Its regular intake improves bowel function and stimulates digestion. A good herbal remedy in treating the gastrointestinal disorders
- Phytonutrients rich water helps improve blood circulation and lessen the spasm, cramps in the body.
- This may help keep triglycerides under control and regulate the levels of cholesterol in the body.
- Lemongrass helps reduce fat – obesity, and tone the body.
- A natural flavor to add to soups and salads. One can replace the dry herb in curries with it. Make sure, to begin with, 1-2 tablespoons and increase the quantity as per taste.
Is lemongrass tea good for kidneys?
Yes, lemongrass tea intake can have a diuretic effect on the body making the kidney function efficiently. It can help flush out harmful toxins from the body.
Is Lemongrass good for uric acid?
Lemongrass tea may help reduce uric acid in the body as the herb is diuretic in nature.
LEMONGRASS WATER – INSECT REPELLENT
Add lemongrass water to the diffuser and turn it on. The light aroma is very refreshing and repels the insect.
lemongrass Tea Benefits
Add about 1-2 teaspoons or 10 -15 drops to a cup of warm water or drink. And enjoy the nutrient-rich healthy green tea. Lemongrass is water-soluble nutrient-rich water of lemongrass (strap leaves). This simple, quick, and convenient way of making tea help stick to the regular routine of drinking lemongrass tea at home, and while you are on a trip to seek desired benefits.
Can you drink lemongrass tea every day?
Yes, lemongrass tea can be consumed every day.
The steam distilled water of Lemongrass only.
CULTIVATION & MAKING OF LEMONGRASS WATER – ARK AT SNAANA
At SNAANA we make It through the ancient technique of steam distillation. The lemon grass used in distillation is grown at SNAANA farms to ensure healthy pesticide-free produce. The lemongrass is irrigated with fresh spring water in the lower hills of the Himalayas.
HOW IS LEMONGRASS WATER/ARK MADE AT SNAANA
Use it on the skin after a proper cleanse every morning and evening to fill the skin pores with this. This helps in tightening the skin pores making the skin firm. Lemongrass is suitable for all skin types and all age groups.
Use it as a quick refreshing mist any time of the day.
Use it to make Lemongrass green tea.
Use it to flavor food & beverages.
Care for the Product
Use the product within 2 months of opening the pack. Use it regularly to feel the benefits of using this. Apart from the amber color mist bottle – keep other sized bottles in the refrigerator. Always close the lid tight immediately after use as the product is 100% free from chemicals and preservatives hence proper care is needed.
Please do not use the product if you are allergic to Lemongrass. Though the product is absolutely free from chemicals and preservatives, we suggest you do a patch/intake test before using it as a regular product.