The highly aromatic Indian plant curry leaf is used both for medicinal & culinary use. Curry leaf contains a unique flavor popularly used in curries, rice dishes, and dals in India. The herb contains powerful plant compounds that offer multiple health benefits to our body, skin & hair.
Curry leaves in Hindi is called kadi Patta and in Ayurveda, it is known as kaidarya. It is grown in many parts of India.
SNAANA organically prepare Curry leaf water -Ark through the traditional technique of steam distillation which results in potent – therapeutic water quick & convenient to consume/apply & carry. This steam-distilled Curry leaf water is 100% chemical & preservative free.
curry leaf benefits
- Helps in digestion – Curry leaves maintains pitta levels in the body and helps in better digestion
- Improve immunity – Antioxidant-rich curry leaves reduces the oxidative stress in the body & helps fight free radicals/cell damage. This helps prevent disease and bring good health.
- Healthy eyesight – Vitamins rich curry leaves are good to protect eye and eyesight.
- Balance blood sugar – It possesses anti-diabetic properties and helps balance blood sugar levels and insulin in the body especially for diabetes type II.
- Beat anemia and increase hemoglobin – Curry leaves intake helps increase the ability of the body to absorb iron and help overcome anemia condition in the body.
- Reduce itch & swelling – Calm and reduce the itch on skin/scalp with its anti-inflammatory properties.
BENEFITS THE SKIN & HAIR
- Super skin toner for all skin types
- Helpful in treating acne- pimples, bruises, burns, rashes, and insect bites
- Help shrink the skin pores and improve the texture and appearance
- Right regular usage help Improve the hydration in the skin
- Promote hair growth & prevent hair graying – Curry leaves topical use on scalp & hair and its intake in food helps prevent hair graying. The herb-rich powerful compounds promote hair growth and strengthen the hair roots.
USE CURRY LEAF WATER-ARK AS TEA DROPS
Add about 1-2 teaspoons or 10 -15 drops to a cup of warm/cool water or drink. And enjoy the nutrient-rich healthy tea. Curry leaves to water are water-soluble nutrient-rich water of Curry leaf. This simple, quick, and convenient way of making tea help stick to the regular routine of drinking Curry leaf tea at home and while you are on a trip.
The steam distilled water of Curry leaves only.
MAKING OF CURRY LEAF WATER – ARK AT SNAANA
It takes a handful of curry leaf to produce a few drops of its water. Purely an ancient technique called steam distillation is practiced to ensure zero chemicals and zero preservatives are used. Pure steam distilled water is best preferred to eat and apply for the desired benefits.
Use it to make Curry leaf green tea.
Use it as medicine the same dosage as mentioned in green tea 3-4 times a day. Use it regularly/religiously depending upon the need to seek relief.
Use it as an ingredient in your face toner and use it on the skin after a proper cleanse every morning and evening to fill the skin pores. This helps in tightening the skin pores making the skin firm. Curry leaves is best suitable for all skin types including oily and dry, inflamed/bacterial skin concerns.
Care for the Product
Use the product within 2 months of opening the pack. Use it regularly to feel the benefits of using Curry leaf water
Apart from the amber color mist bottle – keep other sized bottles in the refrigerator. Always close the lid tight immediately after use as the product is 100% free from chemicals and preservatives hence proper care is needed.
Please do not use the product if you are allergic to Curry leaves. Though the product is absolutely free from chemicals and preservatives, we suggest you do a patch/intake test before using it as a regular product.