₹365.00 – ₹2,460.00 Incl. of all taxes
Ginger Hydrosol – Steam Distilled Ginger Ark-Water
Organically prepared Ginger Hydrosol (Ginger water- ark) is a known spice and herbal medicine to promote good health naturally. It has been in use for traditions to treat common ailments like cold cough, nausea, arthritis, scalp, and skin infections to name a few. It a famous ingredient in Indian homes used in tea and curries.
Ginger scientific name – Zingiber officinale
This steam-distilled Ginger Hydrosol is 100% chemical & preservative free made through the ancient technique of distillation. Hence it is highly therapeutic and effective in benefiting the human body.
Ginger Water Benefits for Body, Skin & Hair
- Traditional herbal medicine is used for common health problems.
- Ginger health benefits – Helpful in motion sickness & morning sickness – Calms dizziness and nausea (vomiting). It is often used post-surgery to overcome nausea.
- A good and famous herbal remedy to treat cold, cough, and other respiratory concerns.
- Aids digestion and boost appetite as it regulates the secretion of digestive juices in the digestive system. It may help overcome abdominal pain and inflammation, improve the bowel, and prevent unwanted gas formation.
- With its anti-inflammatory properties, it is very helpful in the treatment of arthritis, rheumatism, muscle spasm, sprain related conditions.
- Ginger’s daily consumption may reduce the production of fat which helps in controlling the formation of triglycerides. It may help in managing obesity as it gives the feeling of fullness/reduced hunger.
- It improves immune system functioning in the body.
- Ginger benefits for hair – Use it on the scalp/skin to treat dandruff/fungal concerns.
Ginger benefits – In other words, ginger water intake is very helpful during colic/indigestion, cold, cough, menstrual disorder, pain in joints, motion sickness, morning sickness, etc.
Ginger tea benefits
Add about 1-2 teaspoons or 10 -15 drops to a cup of warm/cool water or drink. And enjoy the nutrient-rich healthy tea. Ginger is water-soluble nutrient-rich water of ginger roots.
This simple, quick, and convenient way of making tea help stick to the regular routine of drinking ginger tea at home and while you are on a trip.
The steam distilled water of Ginger roots only.
MAKING OF GINGER WATER – ARK AT SNAANA
At SNAANA we make ginger water through the ancient technique of steam distillation. The ginger plant material roots used in distillation are grown in the Himalayan range in the region of Tehri in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. We keep a close association with the farmer to ensure quality healthy produce.
- Use it to make ginger green tea.
- Use it as medicine the same dosage as mentioned in green tea 1-2 times a day. Use it regularly/religiously depending upon the need to seek relief.
- Use it as an ingredient in your face toner or scalp toner and use it on the skin after a proper cleanse every morning and evening to fill the skin pores. This helps in tightening the skin pores making the skin firm. Ginger water is best suitable for itch-causing dry and intense dry skin. The powerful antioxidants help the calm itch and delay aging and can overcome symptoms like age spots, pigmentation, etc.
- We suggest diluting ginger water with lavender/rose/calendula/chamomile for its application on skin or hair/scalp.
- Use it in a diffuser – Add ginger water without diluting it to the diffuser cap. Turn it on for a mild soothing ginger aroma.
- Use it as a flavor to add taste and aroma to the food of your choice.
Care for the Product
Use the product within 2 months of opening the pack. Use it regularly or as suggested by the practitioner to feel the benefits of using ginger water.
Apart from the amber color mist bottle – keep other sized bottles in the refrigerator. Always close the lid tight immediately after use as the product is 100% free from chemicals and preservatives hence proper care is needed.
Please do not use the product if you are allergic to ginger. Though the product is absolutely free from chemicals and preservatives, we suggest you do a patch/intake test before using it as a regular product.
100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1 Liter
Q1: What are some of the health benefits of ginger?
Ginger intake reduces fat production helping the body is reduced with reduced formation of triglycerides. Ginger is used in Indian homes as a natural remedy to treat cold cough and other respiratory concerns. It is also known for aiding digestion and overcoming dizziness and nausea. Ginger being warm in nature is very helpful in relieving the pain in joints.
Q2: Is ginger good for diabetic patients?
Ginger may help diabetes 1 and diabetes 2 both as it lowers the blood sugar plus reduce the formation of fat in the body. It’s always important to consult a practitioner before using it as a medicine.
Q3: Does eating ginger helps you burn body fat?
Yes, ginger certainly helps in producing less fat hence it works in obesity management.
Q4: What are the health benefits of ginger tea?
Ginger can be used in two ways to benefit the body – 1. In the regular upkeep of the health. 2. In the treatment of ailments like cold – cough, etc. Right intake is must to feel the benefit of the herb.
Q5: Does drinking ginger green tea reduce high blood pressure?
Yes, ginger may help reduce stress in blood vessels by improving the blood circulation thereby reducing the blood pressure in the body.
Q6: Is ginger green tea good or bad for gallbladder?
Ginger tea may and may not be the right choice for the gallbladder as it depends on the body constitution. Pitta dominated bodies usually find ginger not suitable for their bodies.
Q7: What does ginger water do?
Ginger is a known medicinal herb and ginger water can help treat ailments like cold & cough, nausea, arthritis, scalp & skin infections. Ginger aids digestion and boosts appetite. Its intake benefits in strengthening the body’s immune system.
Q8: What are the side effects of drinking ginger?
Ginger is hot in nature hence excessive intake is bad. People with a pitta dominant body constitution should avoid its intake.
Q9: Does Ginger water cause hair loss?
No, there are no reports to suggest ginger causing hair loss.
Q10: Is ginger water good for cough?
Yes, ginger water is very good for cough. It is very good for both dry & wet coughs and can be given to children with honey to soothe and ease cold & cough.
Q11: What happens if we drink ginger water on an empty stomach?
Drinking ginger water on an empty stomach can help to improve digestion and reduce bloating, as well as provide relief from nausea and vomiting. It may also help to boost the immune system and reduce inflammation in the body.
Q12: What does ginger do in the body of a woman?
In women, ginger may have several potential health benefits. Some studies have suggested that ginger may help to reduce menstrual pain and ease symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
16 reviews for Ginger Hydrosol – Steam Distilled Ginger Ark-Water
12 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 15 customer(s)
Best herbal Remedy to treat coldOctober 6, 2022
Best fOr oily skin
It tightens Skin Pore.September 8, 2022
It smells so strong.September 3, 2022
Just feel so naturalAugust 19, 2022
I will totally recommend this product to everyone.August 19, 2022
Best product if you have digestion problemAugust 12, 2022
One of the best productJuly 29, 2022
Great Product….July 18, 2022
I’m happy to be able to use this product.July 7, 2022
. Love the vibe I felt with the personal note.June 22, 2022