Organically prepared ginger water- ark is a known spice and herbal medicine to promote good health naturally. It has been in use for traditions to treat common ailments like cold cough, nausea, arthritis, scalp, and skin infections to name a few. It a famous ingredient in Indian homes used in tea and curries.
Ginger scientific name – Zingiber officinale
This steam-distilled water is 100% chemical & preservative free made through the ancient technique of distillation. Hence it is highly therapeutic and effective in benefiting the human body.
Ginger Water Benefits for Body, Skin & Hair
- Traditional herbal medicine used for common health problems.
- Ginger health benefits – Helpful in motion sickness & morning sickness – Calms dizziness and nausea (vomiting). It is often used post-surgery to overcome nausea.
- A good and famous herbal remedy to treat cold, cough, and other respiratory concerns.
- Aids digestion and boost appetite as it regulates the secretion of digestive juices in the digestive system. It may help overcome abdominal pain and inflammation, improve the bowel, and prevent unwanted gas formation.
- With its anti-inflammatory properties, it is very helpful in the treatment of arthritis, rheumatism, muscle spasm, sprain related conditions.
- Ginger’s daily consumption may reduce the production of fat which helps in controlling the formation of triglycerides. It may help in managing obesity as it gives the feeling of fullness/reduced hunger.
- It improves immune system functioning in the body.
- Ginger benefits for hair – Use it on the scalp/skin to treat dandruff/fungal concerns.
Ginger benefits – In other words, ginger water intake is very helpful during colic/indigestion, cold, cough, menstrual disorder, pain in joints, motion sickness, morning sickness, etc.
Ginger tea benefits
Add about 1-2 teaspoons or 10 -15 drops to a cup of warm/cool water or drink. And enjoy the nutrient-rich healthy tea. Ginger is water-soluble nutrient-rich water of ginger roots.
This simple, quick, and convenient way of making tea help stick to the regular routine of drinking ginger tea at home and while you are on a trip.
The steam distilled water of Ginger roots only.
MAKING OF GINGER WATER – ARK AT SNAANA
At SNAANA we make ginger water through the ancient technique of steam distillation. The ginger plant material roots used in distillation are grown in the Himalayan range in the region of Tehri in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. We keep a close association with the farmer to ensure quality healthy produce.
- Use it to make ginger green tea.
- Use it as medicine the same dosage as mentioned in green tea 1-2 times a day. Use it regularly/religiously depending upon the need to seek relief.
- Use it as an ingredient in your face toner or scalp toner and use it on the skin after a proper cleanse every morning and evening to fill the skin pores. This helps in tightening the skin pores making the skin firm. Ginger water is best suitable for itch-causing dry and intense dry skin. The powerful antioxidants help the calm itch and delay aging and can overcome symptoms like age spots, pigmentation, etc.
- We suggest diluting ginger water with lavender/rose/calendula/chamomile for its application on skin or hair/scalp.
- Use it in a diffuser – Add ginger water without diluting it to the diffuser cap. Turn it on for a mild soothing ginger aroma.
- Use it as a flavor to add taste and aroma to the food of your choice.
1- What does ginger water do?
Ginger is a known medicinal herb and ginger water can help treat ailments like cold & cough, nausea, arthritis, scalp & skin infections. Ginger aids digestion and boosts appetite. Its intake benefits in strengthening the body’s immune system.
2- What are the side effects of drinking ginger?
Ginger is hot in nature hence excessive intake is bad. People with pitta dominant body constitution should avoid its intake. Excess intake can cause burning in the stomach and in the urine.
3- Does Ginger cause hair loss?
No, Ginger is rather helpful in reducing dandruff and hair fall.
4- Is ginger water good for cough?
Yes, ginger water is very good for cough. It is very good for both dry & wet coughs and can be given to children with honey to soothe and ease cold & cough.
Care for the Product
Use the product within 2 months of opening the pack. Use it regularly or as suggested by the practitioner to feel the benefits of using ginger water.
Apart from the amber color mist bottle – keep other sized bottles in the refrigerator. Always close the lid tight immediately after use as the product is 100% free from chemicals and preservatives hence proper care is needed.
Please do not use the product if you are allergic to ginger. Though the product is absolutely free from chemicals and preservatives, we suggest you do a patch/intake test before using it as a regular product.