Best teenage face cream made with non-comedogenic oils combined with essential oils that will unclog your facial skin pores reducing acne, pimples and other oily skin concerns.
SNAANA Teenage Shea Tea Tree Basil cream benefits
- Oily skin condition
- Acne-pimple prone skin
- Cystic & non-cystic acnes
- Tiny whiteheads and blackhead
- Red, inflamed sensitive oily skin
Shea Butter, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, Pumpkin Oil and Essential Oils of Basil, Rosemary & Tea Tree.
- All ingredients used in the product are non-comedogenic which means will not clog the pores. Hence no trap =reduced bacterial growth.
- The oils and butters are rich in multiple nutrients vital for skin nourishment that helps lighten scars and sunburn etc.
- The cream is a pure blend of effective nutrients needed for skin with no addition of any fragrance, water, emulsifiers, stabilizers or other additives that often a part of market bought creams to make them cost-effective.
Take half a pea-sized quantity of this cream, sufficient for one-time application and gently apply on the moist face in an upward direction immediately after face wash.
Always apply on damp skin for best results.
To treat and prevent acne- pimple concern, one should always use all skin care products like cleanser, toner, moisturizer and scrub that are
- 1. Non- comedogenic
- 2. 100% pure and natural products
- 3. 100% free from chemicals and preservatives. To some individuals chemicals in product harm more than what effective ingredients can benefits.
- 4. Age and skin tone oriented products.
Why SNAANA cream
- 100% chemical-free and preservative-free
- No fragrance/parfum, Aroma is derived from steam distilled essential oils
- No colour
- Made with edible cold-pressed oils and edible steam distilled essential oils
- Product composition is done keeping in view the need of the skin and not to lure the consumer with fragrance, colour etc.
SNAANA creams may melt during summers with rise in temperature and freeze in winter with dip in temperature only because there is no addition of any stabilizers (synthetics). These stabilizers help to maintain the consistency of the product throughout the year in temperature variations.
“Natural products do not contain these synthetics hence are affected by weather but their quality very much remains intact.”
Care for the product
Handle the jar with care as it is made up of glass. Natural products may go bad in a short time when stored in plastic. Amber colour bottle is a natural shield to prevent damage from light and sun.
Keep the product in a cool place. Avoid any contamination to the product.
Please read the ingredients to avoid any known allergies that you may have. Though the product is absolutely free from chemicals and preservatives, we suggest you to do a patch test before using it as a regular product.