Anti-allergic herbs infused oils and Essential oils blended in beeswax makes this balm composition a perfect effective natural remedy to ease allergy symptoms like sneezing, sniffling, wheezing, runny rose etc.
Pollutants, toxins and chemicals repellant herbs that provides provide immunity, fight inflammation, act as antioxidant and de-toxicant to save body from allergy attacks.
Relieves mild nasal congestion and secretions caused from seasonal allergies, dust and pollution.
Uplifts mood and overcomes fatigue.
Relief from pollen allergy
Massage gently on your chest, soles of feet and temples. For nostrils, take cotton and dab a small amount of this balm and place it under your nostrils, then breathe deeply and slowly to ease allergy caused congestion. Or apply a thin layer to coat nostril rims to stop allergens from entering mucous membranes. Use at bedtime regularly during season change, dust storms and high particulate pollutant matter in air.
Olive Oil infused with Chamomile, Nettle, Tripatra & Lavender; Beeswax, Sunflower Oil and Essential Oils of Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Lavender, Lemon, Rosemary, Tea Tree & Thyme.
Coating the rim of the nostrils with a thin layer of beeswax, nettle and eucalyptus blend stops allergens from entering the mucous membranes of the nose which causes irritation and allergic symptoms.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil is highly effective antibiotic which can treat the bacterial infection that affects the whole body. Eucalyptus contains organically found Cineole that has camphor like odour and a pungent, spicy and cooling taste works as natural expectorant.
Beeswax is natural wax collected from bee hive of honey bees which is very effective in curing allergy because of its anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and anti bacterial properties. It provides a coating effect to our nostril mucous membranes which help heal the inflamed area and keeps the foreign particle at bay.
Lavender essential oil has the ability to prevent and reverse damage caused due to free radicals like pollutants, toxins and chemicals because of rich in Glutathione which is present in every cell of the body to provide immunity, fight inflammation, act as antioxidant and de-toxicant.
Tripatra purifies blood and acts as anti allergy.
Tips to survive allergy attacks as these help allergy sufferers find huge relief.
- Minimise your outdoor time when the weather is really bad. And avoid outdoor activities morning and evening time when vehicle movement etc is relatively high.
- Avoid contact with pets and pets at home as animals with fur can spread pollen etc all over the house.
- Plant air purifying plants to purify air inside home.
- Keep your hair clean, always free from dust. Needed be rinse hair and body after coming home from dust laden environment. If shower is not possible, it is important to change cloths and keep the hair tied up.
- Change pillow case right before you go off to sleep. Dust free pillow minimises allergy triggers.
- Always bring in use natural remedies/alternative treatments to the extent possible to overcome wheezing, sneezing sniffling etc instead of falling in trap of over the counter or prescription medications for allergies.
- Sip Antihistamine teas or in common parlance anti-allergy herbs like stinging nettle (Hindi Name – Bicchu Buti), Tinospora cordifolia ( Hindi name – Giloy, Guduchi). On regular drinking a decoction of these herbs at-least every morning and bedtime. This works an amazing
To maintain longevity of this product use only with dry hands. Store it in a cool & dry place. Please read the label to avoid known allergies, if any. We provide complete ingredients disclosure on product in common parlance for easy understanding of our customer. We recommend a patch test when using the product for the first time for any unknown allergies.