Best organic face cream to moisturise, nourish and protect your beautiful skin. 100% pure natural ingredients in the product work on blemishes and dark spots, melanin activity and boost the skin with antioxidants.
Shea Butter, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, Rosehip Oil and Essential Oils of Lavender, Ylang-Ylang & Grapefruit.
- Shea butter hydrates and repairs the skin.
- Rosehip oil-rich with vitamin C works on dark spots and skin discolouration if any
- Steam distilled essential oils keep the skin clam and healthy, free from skin concerns
- The blend is a one-stop moisturiser for the skin
- All ingredients used in the making of the cream are raw and unprocessed to retain maximum nutrient in the ingredients to make an effective product for the skin.
Why SNAANA cream
- 100% chemical-free and preservative-free
- No fragrance/parfum, Aroma is derived from steam distilled essential oils
- No colour
- Made with edible cold-pressed oils and edible steam distilled essential oils
- The product composition is done keeping in view the need of the skin and not to lure the consumer with fragrance, colour etc.
Take half a pea-sized quantity of this cream, sufficient for one-time application and gently apply on the moist face in an upward direction immediately after face wash.
Always apply on damp skin for best results.
SNAANA creams may melt during summers with rise in temperature and freeze in winter with dip in temperature only because there is no addition of any stabilizers (synthetics). These stabilizers help to maintain the consistency of the product throughout the year in temperature variations.
“Natural products do not contain these synthetics hence are affected by weather but their quality very much remains intact.”
Care for the product
Handle the jar with care as it is made up of glass. Natural products may go bad in short time when stored in plastic. Amber colour bottle is a natural shield to prevent damage from light and sun.
Keep the product in a cool place. Avoid any contamination to the product.
Please read the ingredients to avoid any known allergies that you may have. Though the product is absolutely free from chemicals and preservatives, we suggest you to do a patch test before using it as a regular product.