Best toner for oily skin and large open skin pores.
Best alcohol-free natural toner to treat and prevent acne pimples, whiteheads & blackheads, and tiny zits for smooth and clear skin. Right toners made for your skin tone can shrink your skin pores making it youthful and radiant.
Curry leaf scientific name – Murraya koenigii
A time-tested product, highly therapeutic for acne pimple-related skin conditions.
Curry leaf uses
- Oily skin tone where the skin produces more than required oil in the skin pores giving a shiny/greasy look and feel on the face.
- Treats cystic and non-cystic acne’s.
- It offers anti-bacterial properties that kill the acne pimple-causing bacteria in the skin pores.
- It calms the inflammation, reduces the redness, and soothes the skin.
- It reduces bacterial growth in skin pores and shrinks the size of the pores.
The steam distilled water of Curry Leaf, Carom & Peppermint; Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Curry leaves benefit skin as it is full of alkaloids that can heal wounds & rashes and soothe the skin.
- Carom is rich in thymol which acts as a strong anti-bacterial.
- The menthol content in peppermint provides the cooling effect reducing the dullness. Peppermint helps to balance the skin tone, especially oily and acne-prone skin.
- The blend of steam distilled water with ACV makes this toner is a super effective natural treatment and preventive care for oily skin concerns.
After cleansing with soap, apply toner with cotton all over the face or mist the face. Do not wash face. There may be little redness/ irritation on the face for 5-7 minutes which is absolutely normal. Keep away from eyes.
Regular application twice a day post-cleansing will help oily skin concerns.
- 100% alcohol-free
- 100% free from Chemicals and Preservatives
- Handmade with Edible ingredients only
- Times tested product
Care for the Product
Handle the bottle with care as it is a glass bottle. Natural products may go bad in a short time when stored in plastic. Amber color bottle is a natural shield to prevent damage from light and sun.
Please read the ingredients to avoid any known allergies that you may have. Though the product is absolutely free from chemicals and preservatives, we suggest you do a patch test before using it as a regular product.