SNAANA teenage face cream for normal skin is a unique oil combination rich in Oleic and Linoleic (healthy fatty acids) to moisturise, nourish and protect your beautiful skin
Using the right teenage product keeps the teen skin healthy and glowing. Healthy teen skin usually do not complain of any dryness or acne related symptoms but a basic skin care routine with a truly natural skin care products is a must to maintain good health. Chemicals and in cosmetics and daily skin care products are a growing concern and giving rise to skin disorders.
Shea Butter, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, Pumpkin Oil, Almond Oil and Essential Oils of Basil, Palmarosa & Vetiver.
- SNAANA face cream for teenage normal skin is a balanced mix of oleic and linoleic oils and butters topped up with steam distilled essential oils.
- Shea butter is a natural emollient cum toner and jojoba oil is a very light, quick to absorb oil works as a base for the product.
- Cold-pressed Almond oil is full of goodness with vitamins, zinc, magnesium, fatty acids etc. These nutrients help in keeping skin flawless and moisturized.
- Cold-pressed Pumpkin oil is an effective antioxidant that boost immunity hence when used on skin it calms and improves the skin tone.
Why SNAANA cream
- 100% chemical-free and preservative-free
- No fragrance/parfum, Aroma is derived from steam distilled essential oils
- No colour
- Made with edible cold-pressed oils and edible steam distilled essential oils
- The product composition is done keeping in view the need of the skin and not to lure the consumer with fragrance, colour etc.
Take half a pea-sized quantity of this cream, sufficient for one-time application and gently apply on the moist face in an upward direction immediately after face wash.
Always apply on damp skin for best results.
SNAANA creams may melt during summers with rise in temperature and freeze in winter with dip in temperature only because there is no addition of any stabilizers (synthetics). These stabilizers help to maintain the consistency of the product throughout the year in temperature variations.
“Natural products do not contain these synthetics hence are affected by weather but their quality very much remains intact.”
Care for the product
Handle the jar with care as it is made up of glass. Natural products may go bad in short time when stored in plastic. Amber colour bottle is a natural shield to prevent damage from light and sun.
Keep the product in a cool place. Avoid any contamination to the product.
Please read the ingredients to avoid any known allergies that you may have. Though the product is absolutely free from chemicals and preservatives, we suggest you to do a patch test before using it as a regular product.