Rosemary has been used for a long time as an herbal medicine to treat everything from hair loss to indigestion to sore throat. It offers a delightful flavor and aroma with strong notes of pine and undertones of mint and lemon. The sharp aroma and taste invigorate the mind, body and soul.
SNAANA prepares Organic Rosemary water -Ark through the traditional technique of steam distillation which results in potent – therapeutic water quick & convenient to consume & carry. This steam-distilled Rosemary water is 100% chemical & preservative free.
Rosemary water health benefits
- Improve digestion- Help keep the gut healthy and treats problems like flatulence or heartburn
- Regulate blood sugar & heart health – Rosemary tea contains compounds to help lower blood sugar by better absorption of glucose in the muscle cells.
- Boost immunity – Rosemary contains high antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that build strong defence mechanism in the body and reduce the frequent illness attack on the body.
- Support brain health – May help in treating memory loss.
- Respiratory concerns – may help ease respiratory ailments like asthma. It can soothe the sore throat and relieve pain and dryness.
- Weight loss – Regular intake may prevent weight gain.
Is Rosemary good for kidneys?
Yes, rosemary powder and its essential oil have been found to be helpful in renal dysfunction. Rosemary herb is rich in phenolic and flavonoid nutrients beneficial for the body.
Does Rosemary increase blood pressure?
It is suggested that patients with high blood pressure or consuming blood-thinning medicine should avoid intake of rosemary supplements or excess intake of rosemary tea.
What does Rosemary do to your body?
Rosemary is a health beneficial herb for the human body as it helps ease digestive concerns like flatulence, relax and calm the mind, relieve joint and muscular aches, treat skin & scalp concerns and provide relief from cold –cough, sore throat.
Rosemary Water [hydrosol] benefits for hair & Skin
- Rosemary is best suitable for oily, acne pimple prone skin.
- Its high antioxidants and antimicrobial property helps treat skin infection caused through bacteria, fungus or otherwise caused due to inactive cell working.
- It works very well in lightening age spots/ scars and in delaying age by taking care of fine lines & wrinkles.
- Rosemary is one stop solution for hair fall, dandruff, itch and lifeless hair. Rosemary toner is a convenient non- greasy way to provide food/nutrients to the scalp. It is suitable for all hair types.
Can I wash my hair with rosemary water?
Yes, Rosemary herb waters rinse after shampoo is a helpful natural remedy to balance the scalp ph which often gets disturbed by using chemical-based products.
Benefits of rosemary tea
Add about 1-2 teaspoons or 10 -15 drops to a cup of warm/cool water or drink. And enjoy the nutrient-rich healthy tea.
Rosemary water is water-soluble nutrient-rich water of Rosemary.
This simple, quick, and convenient way of making tea helps you stick to the regular routine of drinking Rosemary tea at home and while you are on a trip.
The steam distilled water of Rosemary only.
MAKING OF ROSEMARY WATER – ARK AT SNAANA
It takes a handful of Rosemary buds/flowers to produce a few drops of its water. Purely an ancient technique called steam distillation is practiced to ensure zero chemicals and zero preservatives are used. Pure steam distilled water is best preferred to eat and apply for the desired benefits.
Use it to make Rosemary green tea.
Use it as medicine the same dosage as mentioned in green tea 3-4 times a day. Use it regularly/religiously depending upon the need to seek relief.
Use it as an ingredient in your face toner or scalp toner and use it on the skin after a proper cleanse every morning and evening to fill the skin pores. This helps in tightening the skin pores making the skin firm. Rosemary is best suitable for oily acne prone skin types
Care for the Product
Use the product within 2 months of opening the pack. Use it regularly to feel the benefits of using Rosemary water.
Apart from the amber color mist bottle – keep other sized bottles in the refrigerator. Always close the lid tight immediately after use as the product is 100% free from chemicals and preservatives hence proper care is needed.
Please do not use the product if you are allergic to Rosemary. Though the product is absolutely free from chemicals and preservatives, we suggest you to do a patch/intake test before using it as a regular product.