Best moisturizing cream for toddlers to heal, nourish and protect cheeks, lips, elbows, knees, hands and feet.
Toddlers and kids in their growing age explore new areas and skin being the first line of contact comes in contact with dirt, dust, environmental pollutants, weather extremities and much more thus skin needs proper nourishment with the right product for keeping it safe and healthy.
Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Jojoba Oil and Essential Oils of Geranium & Lavender.
- Shea butter is a plant-derived natural emollient that is super effective in the upkeep of the skin and in treatment of skin diseases. It is a skin toner with antioxidants, vitamin A, E and F, oleic and linoleic fatty acids.
- Rich moisturising mango butter is a wonderful choice for a growing skin as it is light, soothing and healing.
- Lavender essential is very good for kids as it is very calming to both mind and skin.
Why SNAANA cream
- 100% chemical-free and preservative-free
- No fragrance/parfum
- No colour
- Made with edible cold-pressed oils and edible steam distilled essential oils
Take half a pea-sized quantity of this cream, sufficient for one-time application and gently apply on the moist face in an upward direction immediately after face wash.
Always apply on damp skin for best results.
SNAANA creams may melt during summers with rise in temperature and freeze in winter with dip in temperature only because there is no addition of any stabilizers (synthetics). These stabilizers help to maintain the consistency of the product throughout the year in temperature variations.
“Natural products do not contain these synthetics hence are affected by weather but their quality very much remains intact.”
Care for the product
Handle the jar with care as it is made up of glass. Natural products may go bad in short time when stored in plastic. Amber colour bottle is a natural shield to prevent damage from light and sun.
Keep the product in a cool place. Avoid any contamination to the product.
Please read the ingredients to avoid any known allergies that you may have. Though the product is absolutely free from chemicals and preservatives, we suggest you to do a patch test before using it as a regular product.