Neem is full of medicinal properties that tone the human body in all aspects from being a blood purifier to skin toner. In Ayurveda neem is known as Azadirachta Indica. It’s an incredible plant declared as the “Tree of 21st century “by the united nations.
SNAANA prepares Organic Neem water -Ark through the traditional technique of steam distillation which results in potent water with water-soluble nutrients of neem leaf.
NEEM WATER BENEFITS THE HUMAN BODY & SKIN. KNOW THE RIGHT USAGE.
- Skin rash – Any rash on the skin because of heat, insect bite, fungal infection – Just spray/mist the neem hydrosol 3 times a day to heal and relieve itch.
- Acne –Drink 1 tablespoon of neem hydrosol every day in the morning to purify the blood. And Mist the acne area after wash every morning and evening for quick heal. Neem is astringent and antiseptic in nature.
- Eczema- The water acts as a tonic and facilitates heal & nourish effects on the skin. Mist the dry patch with neem hydrosol followed by application of the oil.
- Chickenpox – The neem water helps relieve itch & lightens the marks. Add 3 tablespoon of neem hydrosol to bath water and take shower. Mist the rashes followed by application of oil
- Itching – Mist the area of concern 3-4 times a day and apply cream or oil to relieve of itch.
- Dental Concerns – Spray the hydrosol in the mouth, keep the liquid inside the mouth for at least 1 minute. Do not rinse with plain water.
- Sore throat – Take a tablespoon of neem hydrosol and gargle for 30 seconds. Do not drink plain water on it. Do it 2-3 times a day and especially after the meal.
- Hair fall/dandruff – Take neem hydrosol and mist the scalp after the hair washes preferable after combing the hair. This will remove dandruff which is the major cause of hair fall and strengthen them.
- Blood purifier – Take a tablespoon of neem hydrosol and drink every morning diluted in a glass of water. Drink for a month during the season change. This will improve the defense mechanism in the body making the body less prone to sickness.
- Immunity Booster – Neem leaves along with neem flowers are excellent immunity boosters. Neem hydrosol distilled during the months of May- June is a mix of both neem flower and leaves distillation. Mix 1 tablespoon of this hydrosol and a tablespoon of honey and drink it with a glass of water.
- Fungal Infection – For any fungal infections in foot nails etc. Apply neem hydrosol followed by neem cold-pressed oil.
- Vitiligo – 3 tablespoon of neem hydrosol with a glass of water for 3 months may start producing pigment to the skin.
USE NEEM LEAF WATER-ARK AS TEA DROPS
Add about 1-2 teaspoon or 10 -15 drops to a cup of warm/cool water or drink. And enjoy the nutrient-rich healthy tea. Neem leaf is water-soluble nutrient-rich water of neem leaves. This simple, quick, and convenient way of making tea help stick to the regular routine of drinking Neem tea at home and while you are on a trip.
The steam distilled water of Neem leaf only.
MAKING OF NEEM LEAF WATER – ARK AT SNAANA
It takes a handful of neem leaves to produce a drop of neem water. Purely an ancient technique called steam distillation is practiced to ensure zero chemicals and zero preservatives are used. Pure steam distilled water is best preferred to eat and apply for the desired benefits.
Neem is cool in nature and has a bitter taste so is the hydrosol. Neem leaves are sourced from villages after seeking the permission of the gram sarpanch.
Use it to make Neem leaf green tea.
Use it as medicine same dosage as mentioned in green tea 3-4 times a day or as suggested against each remedy. Use it regularly/religiously depending upon the need to seek relief.
Use it as an ingredient in your face toner and use it on the skin after a proper cleanse every morning and evening to fill the skin pores. This helps in tightening the skin pores making the skin firm. Neem leaf is suitable for all skin types including oily acne-prone skin, fungal skin concerns in all age groups.
Care for the
Use the product within 2 months of opening the pack. Use it regularly to feel the benefits of using the Neem leaf water.
Apart from the amber color mist bottle – keep other sized bottles in the refrigerator. Always close the lid tight immediately after use as the product is 100% free from chemicals and preservatives hence proper care is needed
Please do not use the product if you are allergic to Neem. Though the product is absolutely free from chemicals and preservatives, we suggest you to do a patch/intake test before using it as a regular product.