The natural super mild dry skin face cleanser gently cleanses the skin without giving the feel of stretch and dryness. The natural soap with goat milk effectively lifts away from the dirt, makeup, and other impurities from the surface and skin pores. It is best suitable for dry and intense dry skin types.
Goat Milk soap benefits:
• Best gentle and healthy dry skin face cleanser
• Reduce dryness, itch & flakiness
• Lightens dark patches around chin, lips, and nose caused by dryness
• 100% Natural – handmade with traditional technique
• Made for Dry skin with skin vital essentials
• No chemicals & No preservatives at all
Quantity – 90g
Shelf life – 12 Months
Suitability – Best for dry skin
Place of Origin – Uttarakhand/India
Toxicity – 100% Chemicals & Preservative free
Quality Standards – Made safe –Dermatologically tested Organic Certified produce
- 100% Natural make
- Paraben/ Sulphate Free ( Free from all synthetic )
- No Added Fragrance Or Perfume
- Unique natural aromatic Blend of essential oils for long last protection
- Age & skin type Customized skincare product
Coconut oil, Castor oil, Cocoa Butter, Avocado Butter, Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, Shea Butter, Almond oil, Apricot Oil, Water, Goat Milk, Palmarosa Essential Oil, Patchouli Essential Oil, Geranium Essential Oil, Cedarwood Essential Oil, Tesu Phool, Malai, NaOH*
*Used during the Saponification Process to turn oil into soap. None remains in the finished product. All Real soaps are made with saponified oils only.
Goat Milk– Rich in vitamins, goat milk also contains lactic acid, one of the most commonly used alpha hydroxy acids in skincare. Alpha-hydroxy acids penetrate the skin and have rejuvenating effects on skin cells, neutralizing free radicals, slowing the aging process, and improving the overall look and feel of the skin.
People who haven’t otherwise used soaps regularly find Goat milk soap very mild to use. Cocoa, Shea & Avocado Butter gives you super-smooth skin after a shower.
Geranium Essential Oil – is anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial so it helps in treating wounds, cuts, and injuries, healing scrapes, and scratches. This sweet-smelling oil can also uplift your mood, lessen fatigue and promote emotional wellness. prevent dry skin rash, dry skin symptoms, dry skin patches on the face with dry skin home remedies
Apply the soap on the wet face. Massage it on the skin and rinse it off with cool water. Use it like any other face wash/face cleanser twice a day every morning and evening.
Use it on your body like any other cleansing soap while taking shower.
Care for the Product
Always keep soap in a well-drained soap tray to last long. Never let your soap sit in a pool of water. It is a REAL soap and does not contain any hardening agent to save it from dissolving while in the water.
Avoid contact with eyes as the soap does not contain any numbing or desensitizing agent to soothe the eyes. Wash eyes with running water if soap enters the eyes. The tear-free soaps have bad side effects on human eyes. Please read the label to avoid known allergies, if any.
Do’s and don’ts to care for dry skin
Proper care can always make dry skin look and feel like normal healthy skin. A dry skin condition is the result of less sebum produced in the skin pores by the body. Hence, dry skin needs a gentle balanced oleic- linoleic rich cleanser and moisturizer to ease itch, dryness, and irritation. Follow these rules and seek instant relief from dry skin symptoms.
- Always use a gentle cleanser to wash the skin. Try to avoid chemical-based cleansers and prefer traditionally prepared authentic soap bars.
- Make sure to use a few drops of oil as moisturizer immediately after each wash to introduce oil to skin pores for long last moisturization.
- Regular twice a day cleansing, toning, and moisturizing is beneficial to keep the skin dryness completely away.
- Make use of powder cleanser occasionally to shed the dry dead skin load so that the dirt & pollution do not get trapped in it. Timely exfoliation helps reach oil to the active skin layer keeping skin normal and healthy.
- Use a fresh towel each time as a hygiene ritual.
- Do not use hot water to rinse the skin.
- Do not share make products and accessories with anyone.