An all 100% natural organic balm formulated to soothe the inflamed mucous membranes and clear the airways to give you and your little one’s a relaxed sleep during cold and cough times. Made with eucalyptus, peppermint, ginger and many more ayurved derived herbs to provide needed relief from respiratory disorders.A natural plant derived remedy to treat cold, cough, flu and nasal congestion
- Relieves minor throat and bronchial irritation
- Eases minor aches and pains in muscles.
- Unclogs nostrils to give a relaxed sleep
- Treats both dry and wet coughs
Massage gently on temples, chest, throat and the soles of your feet. Dab a little bit under the nostrils and breathe deeply and slowly to ease congestion. For relaxing tired and sore muscles, apply directly on the aching joints & muscles.
This can be applied to babies also. Common cold and cough in babies and toddlers do not really need medication rather dabbing a small amount of balm in a hanky in putting it right next to their nose help clear their airways giving them relaxed sleep.
Apply bedtime and dab under the nose as and when breathing difficulty arises.
Coconut Oil infused with Menthol; Beeswax, Sunflower Oil infused with Mace, Aniseed, Spikenard & Carom; Almond Oil and Essential oils of Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Lavender, Thyme, Lemon & Ginger.
- Ayurved derived time tested ingredients to treat seasonal mild and chronic respiratory disorders like cold, cough, flu etc.
- Peppermint and Eucalyptus essential oils are an ideal medicine for congestion.
- Lavender essential oil derived from lavender buds with natural glutathione develops immunity, fights inflammation and soothe the cells to provide needed relief.
- The expectorant property of ginger provides relief from respiratory disorder and its strong flavor clears up the nasal airways.
To maintain longevity of this product use only with dry hands. Store it in a cool & dry place. Please read the label to avoid known allergies, if any. We provide complete ingredients disclosure on product in common parlance for easy understanding of our customer. We recommend a patch test when using the product for the first time for any unknown allergies.