Mustard Oil (Sarso oil) is pure oil that is obtained from organic black mustard seeds through the cold-pressed method and is 100% free of chemicals. No preservatives, trans fats, color, or flavor are used in the processing.
Cold Pressed Mustard Oil is also known in Ayurvedic medicine as a poultice for chest congestion and massage. Although cold pressed mustard oil is predominant in India for its use in cooking, this natural oil also poses other qualities that make a fine herbal solution for hair and skin care. Black Sarson oil is popularly known as ‘Sarson Ka Tel’ in India.
This cold-pressed Sarson oil is rich in anti-oxidants, Omega-3 fatty acids Omega-6 fatty acids and contains various key nutrients such as monounsaturated fats, polyunsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, minerals, and iron that makes it a multi-purpose oil.
Ingredient – Cold-Pressed Black Mustard
Mustard oil benefits –
Contains Anti-bacterial Properties: The glucosinolates and anti-bacterial agents in Mustard oil restrict the growth of unwanted bacteria and microbes. Externally, it may be able to treat both bacterial and fungal infections when applied directly to the skin.
Fights Fungal Diseases: Mustard oil is very effective and powerful when it comes to fighting fungal diseases. It can treat skin rashes and infections caused by fungi.
Mustard oil hair benefits
Hair Growth and Shine: Cold Pressed Mustard Oil makes hair strong, healthy, prevents hair loss, and boosts hair growth. When applied to the scalp, this vitamin E-rich oil promotes blood circulation. The Omega-3 fatty acids in mustard oil make hair grow fast, long, strong, and shiny.
Sarso oil for skin
Skin Health: Sarso oil makes helps improve and maintain healthy and beautiful skin. An excess amount of vitamin E inside Mustard oil nourishes the skin and helps in reducing wrinkles, skin infections, rashes, skin allergies, and dryness.
Inflammation, Joint Pain, and Aches: This oil has its widespread use as an effective body massage oil, which improves blood circulation, skin texture, and releases muscular tension. In fact, the practice of using mustard oil for body massage has been in existence since ancient times in the Indian sub-continent.
Joint Stiffness: The Omega-3 fatty acids contained in the SarsoMustard oil acts as an anti-inflammatory agent for relieving joint stiffness caused by arthritis.
Cardiovascular Health: The good fats in cold-pressed Sarso Oil boosts cardiac health by reducing bad cholesterol (LDL) and increases good cholesterol (HDL) levels.
Asthma and Breathing Problems: Sarso oil helps in curing asthma and breathing problems both in children and adults.
- Helps fight harmful bacteria.
- Decreases inflammation.
- Relieves body pain.
- Treats arthritis.
MUSTARD OIL FOR COOKING
The research report that appeared in the Journal of dairying foods & home sciences talked about the Medicinal Qualities of Sarso Oil and Its Role in Human Health against Chronic Diseases. The review suggests that Sarso oil composition is based on our body requirement. Oil intake as cooking oil can help the human body in different ways like –
1. Stimulant – Helps in the formation of digestive juices and helps excrete the waste from the body. It is a way for our healthy digestive functioning.
2. Reduces the risk of cancer & maintains normal body temperature – Phyto-nutrients present in oil like glucosinolate serve as antibiotics, fungicidal, and anti-carcinogenic which reduce the effect of chronic diseases in the body.
3. Good for heart health and reduces diabetes hazards – As it contains No Trans fat. It is healthier than Olive oil. Rather it is one of the best oils for human consumption.
4. Appetizer – It stimulates the formation of digestive juices that creates the feeling of hunger.
5. Therapeutic – The optimum composition of the oil is based on our body requirement, hence is highly therapeutic for us.
6. Preservative – High Vitamin E acts as a preservative against oxidative rancidity of the oil. Controls fungal growth as well. And therefore has been in use since ancient times in the making of pickles & chutneys.
7. Best Frying oil – Tolerate high temperature.
8. Economical – The seeds are grown in different Indian states and hence are not expensive as compared to some of the cooking oils.
9. Highly nutritious – The high nutritive value and safe – favorable fat composition makes it a healthy cooking oil. It contains calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, selenium, Vitamin E, A & C, zinc, protein, etc.
How to use SNAANA’s Cold Pressed Mustard Oil
Hair: Take a few drops of cold-pressed mustard seed oil and apply them to the scalp. Massage for 10-15 minutes before washing or showering. Do this once daily for a few days in order to get the best results.
Skin: When applying on your skin or body, take a tablespoon of Mustard seed oil and apply it to the affected area. Repeat this for a few days.
Body Massage: Take 3-4 drops of cold-pressed oil and apply to the body once daily. Massage for 15-30 minutes. It can be great for the circulation of blood to the skin when used for massage, while it is most effective when this oil is used by warming in low heat before its application on skin and body.
In treating asthma and breathing problems, you may use a tablespoon of cold-pressed sarason oil and rub it on the chest of children and adults.
Cooking Oil – Black mustard is mild, less pungent in flavor as compared to black sarason oil. It’s been used in the kitchen for centuries and comes with a bevy of health benefits. You can order Black mustard oil in different pack sizes available with us. For quantities more than 1 kg, please contact us through phone/email.
Making of Pure Mustard oil at SNAANA
Always store the oil in a cool and dry place. The oil is good to use for more than a year from the date of cold pressing.
We suggest not using cold-pressed mustard oil for face application. Oily, acne-pimple-prone skin individuals should avoid applying oil on body areas too to avoid possible acne-pimple eruptions.
Always do a patch test before using the product on a regular basis.
SNAANA Mustard oil available in 5 liters Packaging
We understand the growing demand of SNAANA mustard oil for cooking purposes. Please drop an email to us at email@example.com to place an order for the same.