Best face mist for dry skin with a cooling and hydrating burst. A dose of mist on the face right before cream/oil application will improve water retention in skin pores making it calm, free from itch with improved complexion and improved texture of the skin.
The 100% natural Marigold mist blend benefits
- Dry skin condition that complains rough, dull, dry, itch and discolouration
- Reduces dryness and flaking of the skin
- Works to help creams/face oils sink deep into the skin pores.
- Reduces the size of skin pores by keeping away the impurities and pollution particles from reaching deep inside skin pores.
- The best and instant way to keep the skin hydrated all through the day by using mist right before face oil/face cream.
Steam distilled Water of Marigold, Curry Leaf, Neem Leaf & Camphor Leaf.
The blend is a perfect hydrating and refreshing blend completely free from chemicals and preservatives.
- Marigold flower is rich in alpha-beta acids, vitamin c & E, triterpenes, carotenoids, lycopene and phytosterol and much more that revitalize dry, dull and damaged skin.
- Marigold helps heal skin concerns like wounds, burns, blisters, insect bites, sun-damaged skin, eczema, psoriasis etc.
- Camphor leaf hydrosol is used to reduce redness by providing a cooling effect to the skin. Camphor is highly analgesic.
- All ingredients used in the blend are steam distilled through the ancient technique to ensure the mist is a pure, nutrient-rich and effective blend for the skin.
After cleansing with soap, mist the skin. Do not wipe dry. Apply cream/oil on dewy skin as a mist under moisturiser helps to increase absorption giving a non-greasy, smooth skin tone.
Apart from using it in the regular basic skincare routine, use it any time of the day for a quick refresh like travelling, post-workout, etc
- 100% Alcohol-free
- 100% free from chemicals and preservatives
- Made with steam distilled water of leaves and flowers
Care for the Product
Handle the bottle with care as it is a glass bottle. Natural products may go bad in a short time when stored in plastic. Amber colour bottle is a natural shield to prevent damage from light and sun.
Use the product within 2 months of opening the pack. Keep the product in a cool place. Avoid any contamination to the product.
Please read the ingredients to avoid any known allergies that you may have. Though the product is absolutely free from chemicals and preservatives, we suggest you to do a patch test before using it as a regular product.