₹460.00 – ₹2,720.00 Incl. of all taxes
Marigold Hydrosol [Genda Ark/Water Health Benefits]
Marigold flowers [Marigold Hydrosol/Ark] are grown and cherished almost all over the world for their valuable medicinal, decorative, and natural coloring benefits. Flavonoid-rich marigolds contain strong antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that help support skin healing, prevent oxidative damage, soothe mucus membranes, and much more. Hence its infusion can be eaten, applied, and inhaled for desired results.
Marigold is known as genda in Hindi. Marigold flowers and their leaves are beneficial for the human body.
SNAANA organically prepares Genda water -Ark through the traditional technique of steam distillation which results in potent – therapeutic water quick & convenient to consume/apply & carry.
This steam-distilled marigold water is 100% chemical & preservative-free.
Marigold Water benefits the Body, Skin & Hair
- Heals skin wounds, burns, and rashes – Marigold has been in use for ages to treat different skin concerns like wounds, burns, and rashes. The anti-inflammatory property of the herb helps ease swelling, redness, and itch making skin better.
- Highly suitable for dry skin – Marigold water makes up a super effective skin toner for dry and intense dry skin. The water helps ease conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- Detoxifying – Marigold intake helps remove accumulated toxic material from the body. This detoxification can even help induce drainage and ease inflammation of lymph nodes.
- Insect repellent – Its aroma helps repel insects and therefore is often planted in home gardens.
- Aromatherapy – Strong aromatic aroma is helpful to revive the mood and bring in happiness.
Use Marigold Water-Ark [Genda Ark] as Tea Drops
Add about 1-2 teaspoons or 10 -15 drops to a cup of warm/cool water or drink. And enjoy the nutrient-rich healthy tea. Marigold water is water-soluble nutrient-rich water of Marigold petals. This simple, quick, and convenient way of making tea help you stick to the regular routine of drinking Marigold tea at home and while you are on a trip.
The steam distilled water of Marigold only.
Botanical Name of Marigold: Tagetes.
Making of Marigold Hydrosol (Water-Ark) at SNAANA
It takes a handful of marigold flowers to produce a few drops of its water. Purely an ancient technique called steam distillation is practiced to ensure zero chemicals and zero preservatives are used. Pure steam distilled water is best preferred to eat, inhale and apply for the desired benefits.
- Use it to make marigold green tea.
- Use it as medicine the same dosage as mentioned in green tea 3-4 times a day. Use it regularly/religiously depending upon the need to seek relief.
- Use it as an ingredient in your face toner and use it on the skin after a proper cleanse every morning and evening to fill the skin pores. This helps in tightening the skin pores making the skin firm. Marigold water is best suitable for dry and intense dry skin. The powerful antioxidant helps in delaying aging and can overcome symptoms like age spots, pigmentation, etc.
- Oily acne-prone individuals should avoid using marigold mist on their face as it may clog the pores and cause a further breakout.
- There is no need to dilute marigold water for its application on skin or hair/scalp.
- Use it in a diffuser – add marigold water without diluting it to the diffuser cap. Turn it on for a mild soothing aroma giving a feel of a marigold garden in the vicinity.
- Use it as a flavor to add taste and aroma to the food of your choice.
Care for the Product
Use the product within 2 months of opening the pack. Use it regularly to feel the benefits of using marigold water.
Apart from the amber color mist bottle – keep other sized bottles in the refrigerator. Always close the lid tight immediately after use as the product is 100% free from chemicals and preservatives hence proper care is needed.
Please do not use the product if you are allergic to marigold. Though the product is absolutely free from chemicals and preservatives, we suggest you do a patch/intake test before using it as a regular product.
Q1: Is marigold water good for skin?
Yes, marigold water is super good for dry and intense dry skin like eczema. It is highly soothing and hydrating when used as a skin toner right before oil/ cream application.
Q2: Are marigolds poisonous?
No, marigolds can rather help detoxify the body. Marigold petals infused tea is quite popular nowadays.
Q3: Is marigold good for hair?
Yes, marigold can help reduce itch and dehydration on the scalp with its anti-fungal and hydrating properties. It can be used as a tonic on the scalp after hair wash to strengthen the hair roots.
Q4: How do you use marigolds for acne?
Marigold isn’t really good for acne pimples or oily skin.
Q5: Is marigold tea safe?
Yes, marigold is fast becoming a popular tea with its amazing body detoxification results. It is cool in nature and helps reduce pitta and Kapha dosha in the body.
Q6: Which disease is cured by marigold?
Marigold helps ease skin itch, inflammation and speed up wound healing. It is used in ayurveda medicine as it is helpful in disorders like erectile dysfunction, urinary problems, boils, inflammation, etc.
Q7: Is marigold water good for skin?
Yes, it is very soothing and calming herb water suitable for ageing skin.
Q8: Is marigold poisonous to humans?
No, marigolds are rather helpful herbs for humans.
19 reviews for Marigold Hydrosol [Genda Ark/Water Health Benefits]
Based on 14 rating(s)
12 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 17 customer(s)
Best herb water for my skin and so good for my acne skinJuly 3, 2023
It is excellent for sensitive skin.September 8, 2022
We use it every night with our humidifier, makes for a refreshing smell to our room.August 19, 2022
It smell so pure.August 12, 2022
I love this productJuly 29, 2022
Totally loved it ..July 18, 2022
Great productJuly 7, 2022
Love the product, love the smell will repurchaseJune 22, 2022
It’s mild and not overpowering. Although I do appreciate a strong marigold smell I like this for quick spray over couch or any general area that could use a fresh scentJune 1, 2022
best in the game…….May 10, 2022
Q & A
The yellow and orange desi marigold flowers also called Genda are used in the making of marigold hydrosol.SNAANA answered on January 14, 2022 store manager
Yes, SNAANA Marigold herb water/ark is very good for skin especially for dry and damaged skin. It helps reduce swelling, redness and heal the skin.SNAANA answered on January 13, 2022 store manager
You can drink it 2-3 times a day. Remember excess of everything is bad including food or water we consume regularly. Do not overburden your body organs.SNAANA answered on January 13, 2022 store manager
Marigold herb water/ark contain calming and healing properties making it highly therapeutic. This water is suitable for dry and itchy skin, works on burns, wounds, acts as insect repellent, detoxifies the body and the aromatic property is an instant refresh that brings in liveliness.SNAANA answered on January 4, 2022 store manager
Yes, the marigold herb water/ark is edible. You can make instant green tea by adding a few drops or about 1 tablespoon to a cup of warm water. It is a nutrient rich water made with artistic precision using traditional methods. No one makes it the way SNAANA does it.SNAANA answered on January 4, 2022
Sorry, no questions were found