Marigold flowers are grown and cherished almost all over the world for their valuable medicinal, decorative, and natural coloring benefits. Flavonoid-rich marigolds contain strong antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that help support skin healing, prevent oxidative damage, soothe mucus membranes, and much more. Hence its infusion can be eaten, applied, and inhaled for desired results.
Marigold is known as genda in Hindi. Marigold flowers and their leaves are beneficial for the human body.
SNAANA organically prepares marigold/Genda water -Ark through the traditional technique of steam distillation which results in potent – therapeutic water quick & convenient to consume/apply & carry.
This steam-distilled marigold water is 100% chemical & preservative-free.
MARIGOLD WATER BENEFITS THE BODY, SKIN & HAIR
- Heals skin wounds, burns, and rashes – Marigold has been in use for ages to treat different skin concerns like wounds, burns, and rashes. The anti-inflammatory property of the herb helps ease swelling, redness, and itch making skin better.
- Highly suitable for dry skin – Marigold water makes up a super effective skin toner for dry and intense dry skin. The water helps ease conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- Detoxifying – Marigold intake helps remove accumulated toxic material from the body. This detoxification can even help induce drainage and ease inflammation of lymph nodes.
- Insect repellent – Marigold aroma helps repel insects and therefore is often planted in home gardens.
- Aromatherapy – Strong aromatic aroma is helpful to revive the mood and bring in happiness.
USE MARIGOLD WATER-ARK AS TEA DROPS
Add about 1-2 teaspoons or 10 -15 drops to a cup of warm/cool water or drink. And enjoy the nutrient-rich healthy tea. Marigold water is water-soluble nutrient-rich water of Marigold petals. This simple, quick, and convenient way of making tea help you stick to the regular routine of drinking Marigold tea at home and while you are on a trip.
The steam distilled water of Marigold only.
MAKING OF MARIGOLD WATER – ARK AT SNAANA
It takes a handful of marigold flowers to produce a few drops of its water. Purely an ancient technique called steam distillation is practiced to ensure zero chemicals and zero preservatives are used. Pure steam distilled water is best preferred to eat, inhale and apply for the desired benefits.
- Use it to make marigold green tea.
- Use it as medicine the same dosage as mentioned in green tea 3-4 times a day. Use it regularly/religiously depending upon the need to seek relief.
- Use it as an ingredient in your face toner and use it on the skin after a proper cleanse every morning and evening to fill the skin pores. This helps in tightening the skin pores making the skin firm. Marigold water is best suitable for dry and intense dry skin. The powerful antioxidant helps in delaying aging and can overcome symptoms like age spots, pigmentation, etc.
- Oily acne-prone individuals should avoid using marigold mist on their face as it may clog the pores and cause a further breakout.
- There is no need to dilute marigold water for its application on skin or hair/scalp.
- Use it in a diffuser – add marigold water without diluting it to the diffuser cap. Turn it on for a mild soothing aroma giving a feel of a marigold garden in the vicinity.
- Use it as a flavor to add taste and aroma to the food of your choice.
Care for the Product
Use the product within 2 months of opening the pack. Use it regularly to feel the benefits of using marigold water.
Apart from the amber color mist bottle – keep other sized bottles in the refrigerator. Always close the lid tight immediately after use as the product is 100% free from chemicals and preservatives hence proper care is needed.
Please do not use the product if you are allergic to marigold. Though the product is absolutely free from chemicals and preservatives, we suggest you do a patch/intake test before using it as a regular product.