Best Moisturizing lip balm for dry chapped lips. 100% natural balm heals and repairs the damaged lips making them healthy, smooth and soft all day long.
The highly effective lip balm that protects lips from dryness during winters and season change.
SNAANA Lip balm benefits
- Highly moisturizing
- Provides quick relief
- Treats dry- flaky, cracked and sore lips
- Perfect to use regular all round the year
- Best used under the lipstick for keeping lips healthy
- 100% Chemical free & preservative-free
Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Mango Butter, Shea Butter, Castor Oil and Essential Oils of Lavender, Geranium, Patchouli, Peppermint & Vetiver.
- The skin on lips is thinner than the facial skin. Therefore exposure to cold weather, wind, heat, sun and even dehydrated body shows first signs of dryness on lips. The skin becomes dry, chapped and flaky. Hence, a lip balm formulated with rich butters and oils penetrates deep into the skin which soothes, moisturizes and heals the skin. So in case you are suffering from chapped and dry lips, using SNAANA lip balm will ensure that your lips are well hydrated and they heal faster.
- Essential oils help to heal soreness and prevent and cure an infection.
- All ingredients used in the lip balm are minimum processed and therefore highly effective.
- There is no addition of any chemicals or preservatives to boost the shelf life of the product.
- Edible steam distilled essential oils and cold pressed oils re used in the lip balm to provide healthy and therapeutic benefit to the consumer.
Apply on moist lips every morning and before going to bed. For healing lips, apply 3-4 times a day.
Feel the visible change in 3-day application.
Why SNAANA balm
- 100% chemical-free & Preservative free.
- Free from petroleum and related ingredients. Petroleum-based lip balms that we often come across coat the lips as they clog the pores and provide a quick fix to chapped lips while natural lip balm holistically takes care by seeping into deep skin cells. Petroleum derived ingredients like mineral oil, propylene glycol etc are very cheap ingredients that makes the product inexpensive and benefit the manufacturer and the retailer with huge margins.
- Value for money as the jar lasts for a long time.
- Fragrance-free – The earthy aroma in the lip balm is derived from edible steam distilled essential oils that have been used to provide heal and restore benefit.
- No added colour
- Glass packaging
Care for the product
Handle the jar with care as it is made up of glass. Natural products may go bad in short time when stored in plastic. Amber colour bottle is a natural shield to prevent damage from light and sun.
Keep the product in a cool place. Avoid any contamination to the product.
Please read the ingredients to avoid any known allergies that you may have. Though the product is absolutely free from chemicals and preservatives, we suggest you to do a patch test before using it as a regular product.