Best natural hair conditioner to add shine and smoothness to your hair. A natural apple fermented water and herbs blend balances the scalp ph and adds the convenience of detangling the hair. Regular usage can help add body and shine to the hair.
Hair conditioner Benefits
- Dandruff and flaking concerns
- Hair fall
- Thin and dull hair
- Rough and frizzy hair
Hair conditioner ingredients
Apple Cider Vinegar infused with Lemongrass, Hibiscus, Nettle, and Essential Oils of Cedarwood & Rosemary.
- Lemongrass is astringent in nature which helps remove the dead cells to build up and add luster to hair and promotes hair growth by stimulating the scalp circulation
- Nettles possess super conditioning properties that add body and luster to the hair, prevent hair loss, reduce dandruff and overall promote a healthy scalp.
- Cedarwood and rosemary are super effective in treating hair fall and dandruff concerns.
- Apple cider vinegar is a highly effective antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and anti-parasitic that kills bacteria prevents fungus and calms the scalp.
- Hibiscus is highly potent in dealing with baldness-related concerns.
Why a hair conditioner is needed?
The conditioner has come into use in recent decades with increased usage of chemical-based shampoos. Chemical shampoos are very harsh and wash away all the natural oil along with dust and dirt. These washed away oils imbalances scalp health. Hence shampoo making companies started making conditioners as well.
Washing the hair with real soap or a saponified cold-pressed oil will not call for the need to apply a conditioner unless there is a hair concern.
Hair conditioner how to use
Use after hair-shampoo. Mist the conditioner on hair from roots. Thereafter rinse with water for 2-3 minutes. To quickly rinse long hair, dilute 2 tablespoons of the conditioner in a half-filled mug of water and pour on the hair.
If you have healthy hair and you are using SNAANA Goat milk soap as a shampoo then you don’t need a conditioner. SNAANA goat milk soaps are very mild and made with edible cold-pressed oils.
For long hair – you can use the hair rinse to detangle the hair easily and quickly.
Care for the product
Handle the bottle with care as it is made up of glass. Natural products may go bad in a short time when stored in plastic. Amber color bottle is a natural shield to prevent damage from light and sun.
Keep the product in a cool place. Avoid any contamination of the product.
Always make sure to shake the bottle before use.
Please read the ingredients to avoid any known allergies that you may have. Though the product is absolutely free from chemicals and preservatives, we suggest you do a patch test before using it as a regular product.