Best face & body wash for oily skin. Goat milk clay soap treats acne, pimples, white tiny heads and blackheads. This natural soap cleanses the skin pores gently removing dirt and oil making skin breathe easy. The soap works for both cystic and non-cystic acne. It is mild, healing and does not give you the feel of excessive dryness as chemical-based cleansers do.
Oiliness on the skin is the result of excessive sebum/oil produced in the skin glands. This more than required oil trapped in skin pores is a room to acne -pimple-causing bacteria.
- Best gentle yet effective & healthy cleanser
- Treats oily, cystic & non-cystic acnes and pimples effectively
- 100% Natural – handmade with traditional technique
- Made for Young Adult oily acne pimple prone skin condition
- Contain time tested composition of skin vital essential needed in Young Adult Age
- No chemicals & No preservatives at all
Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Avocado Butter, Grapeseed Oil, Mango Seed Butter, Shea Butter, Neem Tree Oil, Rosehip Oil, Goat Milk, Essential Oils of Neroli, Peppermint, Thyme, Patchouli & Cedarwood; Bentonite Clay, Geru Clay, Distilled Water and NaoH*.
“*NaOH is Used during the saponification process to turn oil into soap. No chemicals remain in the finished product. All ‘Real Soaps’ are made with saponified oils only.”
Real cold-pressed soap made with linoleic rich oils and natural & raw earth derived clays that absorb the excessive oil thereby reducing the inflammation, redness & acne-causing bacteria. Regular usage improves skin texture making it even, clean and clear.
Steam distilled essential oils from citrus and mint family helps balance the skin tone. The citrus and mint oils are long used in oily skin conditions.
Goat milk in clay soap helps provide the natural Alpha hydroxyl acids to the skin which help peel the dead skin gently without pain making skin pores clean.
Use the soap as a face wash twice a day every morning and evening. Lather the soap in the palm and massage on the face. Rinse it off with the cool water.
Use it as body wash to treat oily skin symptoms like acne, whiteheads and blackheads on back, shoulders, chest and arms.
Use it on your body like any other cleansing soap while taking shower.
Care for the Product
Always keep soap in a well-drained soap tray to last long. Never let your soap sit in a pool of water. It is a REAL soap and does not contain any hardening agent to save it from dissolving while in the water.
Avoid contact with eyes as the soap does not contain any numbing or desensitizing agent to soothe the eyes. Wash eyes with running water if soap enters the eyes. The tear free soaps have bad side effects on human eyes. Please read the label to avoid known allergies, if any.
We provide complete ingredients disclosure on product in common parlance for easy understanding of our customer. We recommend a patch test when using the product for the first time for any unknown allergies.
DO’S AND DON’TS FOR OILY FACE SKIN INDIVIDUALS
Take charge of your skin by following the hygiene-related listed points and put a smile back on your face. Many individuals do not really have acne/pimple-prone skin, it is just the chemical-based products like sulfates, petroleum-derived ingredients, parabens, etc. that clogs the skin pore making the pore environment conducive for bacterial growth.
- Use a fresh towel each time you wash your face to dab dry the skin.
- Always use normal to cool temperature water for washing the face.
- Don’t share make-up. Wash or replace make-up accessories often.
- Change your pillow cover every day.
- Do not touch your face often. Ensure that hands are clean before you touch facial skin.
- Make sure that your hair does not touch your facial skin often. Keep hair open on days you have rinsed them.
- For breakouts it is very important to Follow cleansing, toning, moisturizing, and exfoliation as a regular morning-evening routine to get rid of acne, pimples completely.