Best natural goat milk soap for oily, acne-pimple-prone skin for people beyond the ’30s.
This Natural Cleanser is a perfect acne-pimple treatment natural remedy that removes excess oil from the pores and helps reduce acne, pimple growth in skin pores making skin look even and clear. Made with cold-pressed oils, butter, steam distilled essential oils and powdered herbs & minerals make it a perfect gentle oily skin face wash
SNAANA Goat milk clay salt soap with lodh bark is absolutely safe to use during pregnancy
Regular application twice as face cleanser benefits
- Heals and reduces acne-pimple growth
- Lightens scars and blemishes
- Reduces pigmentation
- Removes excess oils from skin pores and keep it clean
- Works for both cystic and non-cystic acne
- Suitable for everyday use
- Best Age and skin tone oriented product
Quantity – 90g
Shelf life – 12 Months
Suitability – Best suitable for oily– acne-pimple-prone skin
Place of Origin – Uttarakhand/India
Toxicity – 100% Chemicals & Preservative free
Quality Standards – Made safe –Dermatologically tested Organic Certified produce
- 100% Natural make
- Paraben/ Sulphate Free ( Free from all synthetic )
- No Added Fragrance Or Perfume
- Unique natural aromatic Blend of essential oils for long last protection
- Age & skin type Customized skincare product
- The unique natural composition of herbs & seeds – oils & butter to cater to teenage dryness.
Avocado butter, coconut oil, sunflower oil infused with lodh and manjistha, shea butter, rosemary essential oil, lavender essential oil, peppermint essential oil, clove essential oil, basil essential oil, bentonite clay, Himalayan pink salt, goat milk, and NaOH* (used during the saponification process to turn oil into soap). All Real soaps are made with saponified oils only.
Goat milk is rich in vitamins and contains lactic acid, one of the most commonly used alpha-hydroxy acids in skincare. Alpha-hydroxy acids penetrate the skin and have rejuvenating effects on skin cells, neutralizing free radicals, slowing the aging process, and improving the overall look and feel of the skin. People who cannot otherwise use soaps regularly find soaps made from goat milk very mild to use.
Lodh (Symplocos Racemosa) or Lodhra is a divine herb that treats wounds, reduces inflammation and rashes. Being astringent in nature, it can easily clear the face from blemishes and black and whiteheads. It can also dry up the acne quickly.
Manjistha benefits for acne-pimple
Manjistha is a perennial climber that helps heal bruises, allergies, persistent acne-pimple, removing toxins from the body helping one gain glow and lustre of the skin.
Himalayan Pink Salt has a unique ability to attract and hold water which enhances hydration by strengthening the top layer of the skin that works as a barrier. It is rich in minerals and helps in absorbing excess oil from the skin and destroys bacteria that cause acne.
Lather it on your wet palm and massage on your face. Rinse it off with cool water. Use it like any other face wash/cleanser twice a day every morning and evening.
Use it on your body like any other cleansing soap while taking shower.
1- Is clay good for acne-pimple?
Yes, clay is beneficial for acne-prone skin. It has the ability to absorb oil and remove deposits that often aggravate acne pimples. Clay has been a famous naturally earthed ingredient used in Indian homes to prevent & treat skin concerns like scars & acne pimples.
2- Is bentonite clay good for skin?
Yes, bentonite clay detoxifies and improves skin tone. It has the power to absorb oil & dirt and remove toxins and thereby treat acne pimples etc. It helps calm & soothe the skin.
3- Is goat’s milk soap good for keratosis pilaris?
Goat milk soap curated for dry and intense dry skin can be a safe and healthy cleanser for individuals with keratosis pilaris.
4- Is Clay soap good for your skin?
Yes. Clay soap is good for skin however it is important to find which clay has been added and is the soap made for oily skin, dry skin, or normal skin. For example, bentonite clay is very good for oily acne-prone skin while kaolin clay works well for dry skin.
Care for the Product
Always keep soap in a well-drained soap tray to last long. Never let your soap sit in a pool of water. It is a REAL soap and does not contain any hardening agent to save it from dissolving while in the water.
Why SNAANA Goat Milk soap only
- 100% Natural
- No fragrance/ No Color
- Age and skin tone oriented products,
- Dermatologist Tested
- Conscious cold pressing of oils, butter, and essential oils to avoid heat trap just to retain nutrients.
- Contains Raw- unprocessed Goat milk
- No hidden ingredients. All ingredients used in the making of the soap are listed on the label.
- 100% free from chemicals/synthetics and preservatives.
- Unique formulation with clean, fresh, and sustainable ingredients prepared at SNAANA’s own handmade unit.
Avoid contact with eyes as the soap does not contain any numbing or desensitizing agent to soothe the eyes. If soap comes in contact with the eyes- rinse eyes with water. The tear-free soaps usually found in the market have bad side effects on human health.
Please read the label to avoid known allergies, if any. We provide complete ingredients disclosure on the product in common parlance for easy understanding of our customer. We recommend a patch test when using the product for the first time for any unknown allergies.
DO’S AND DON’TS FOR OILY FACE SKIN INDIVIDUALS
- Take charge of your skin by following the hygiene-related listed points and put a smile back on your face. Many individuals do not really have acne/pimple-prone skin, it is just the chemical-based products like sulfates, petroleum-derived ingredients, parabens, etc. that clogs the skin pore making the pore environment conducive for bacterial growth.
- Use a fresh towel each time you wash your face to dab/dry the skin.
- Always use normal to cool temperature water for washing the face.
- Don’t share make-up. Wash or replace make-up accessories often.
- Change your pillow cover every day.
- Do not touch your face often. Ensure that hands are clean before you touch facial skin.
- Make sure that your hair does not touch your facial skin often. Keep hair open on days you have rinsed them.
- For breakouts it is very important to Follow cleansing, toning, moisturizing, and exfoliation as a regular morning-evening routine to get rid of acne, pimples completely.