₹535.00 – ₹3,595.00 Incl. of all taxes
Fennel Hydrosol [Steam Distilled Fennel Water]
Fennel [Fennel Hydrosol] or say saunf in Hindi is a rich flavor aromatic herb used in Indian homes as a mouth freshener after the meal for centuries. It’s packed with vital nutrients like that benefit human health as an appetizer, digestive aid, and a trisdoshic herb. It is neutral in nature & has a nutty sweet cool taste often used in sauces, soups, and pickle recipes.
SNAANA prepares Organic Fennel water -Ark through the traditional technique of steam distillation which results in potent – therapeutic water quick & convenient to consume & carry. This steam-distilled Fennel Hydrosol is 100% chemical & preservative-free.
Botanical Name: Foeniculum vulgare
Fennel Water Benefits for Body & Skin
- It helps provide mental clarity, stimulate the nervous system and relieve anxiety and depression. Essential vitals like Vitamin C & Quercetin help reduce inflammation and reduce ageing-related memory deficit
- It promotes digestion and balances stomach acids. This helps treat colic, acid reflux, and other digestive disorders.
- It is helpful in urinary disorders as it helps flush the toxins from the urinary tract and reduce swelling/inflammation and pain
- Galactagogue in nature – Increases the milk production hence help produce breast milk
- Ease menopausal symptoms – calm hot flashes, sleep disturbance, and related symptoms
- Heart health & cancer – The rich Phytonutrients may help in keeping good heart health & fighting the cancer
- Highly Nutritious – provide important nutrients like vitamin C, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and manganese
- Fennel may help treat both dry and wet cough and provide relief from irritation and swelling in the lungs. Its gargles can help ease sore throats and improve the voice.
- It can be a helpful ingredient to calm morning sickness-nausea-related.
Fennel Benefits the Skin & Hair
- Super effective toner for dry & intense dry skin condition
- Help work on age spots, wrinkles, and other concerns like pigmentation
- The fennel water improves the hydration in the skin making it stay moisturized for the day long.
- Works to treat scalp and hair concerns like dandruff, hair fall, etc.
Use Fennel Water-Ark as Tea Drops
Add about 1-2 teaspoon or 10 -15 drops to a cup of warm/cool water or drink. And enjoy the nutrient-rich healthy tea. Suanf water is water-soluble nutrient-rich water of the Fennel bulb. This simple, quick, and convenient way of making tea help stick to the regular routine of drinking fennel tea at home and while you are on a trip.
The steam distilled water of Fennel/ saunf only.
Making of Fennel/Saunf Hydrosol-Ark at SNAANA
It takes a handful of Fennel bulbs to produce a few drops of its water. Purely an ancient technique called steam distillation is practiced to ensure zero chemicals and zero preservatives are used. Pure steam distilled water is best preferred to eat and apply for the desired benefits.
Use it to make Fennel green tea.
Use it as medicine same dosage as mentioned in green tea 3-4 times a day. Use it regularly/religiously depending upon the need to seek relief.
Use it as an ingredient in your face toner and use it on the skin after a proper cleanse every morning and evening to fill the skin pores. This helps in tightening the skin pores making the skin firm. Foeniculum vulgare is best suitable for dry & intense dry skin, fungal/bacterial skin concerns.
Care for the Product
Use the product within 2 months of opening the pack. Use it regularly to feel the benefits of using the Foeniculum vulgare Hydrosol.
Apart from the amber color mist bottle – keep other sized bottles in the refrigerator. Always close the lid tight immediately after use as the product is 100% free from chemicals and preservatives hence proper care is needed
Please do not use the product if you are allergic to Fennel. Though the product is absolutely free from chemicals and preservatives, we suggest you do a patch/intake test before using it as a regular product.
100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1Liter
Q1: What are the nutritional benefits of fennel?
Fennel intake can bring in good health in terms of better immunity mechanism, healthy metabolism and digestive system, reduced inflammation, controlled blood pressure, strengthened bone structure. The herb is added to soups and pickles as a flavour and used as mouth freshener.
Q2: Is fennel tea actually good for bloating?
Yes, fennel support quick and healthy digestion of the food. It reduces the stuffed feeling and pain associated with bloating. Fennel is traditionally being used as a herb after the meal to assist digestion.
Q3: What is a substitute for fennel?
Every herb on earth carries a unique set of nutrient profile hence finding a close substitute for the herb is difficult. Fennel aids digestion hence herbs like Carom/anise in combination with coriander or peppermint may work to provide the same relief.
Q4: Does drinking fennel seed water help in weight loss?
Yes, fennel water acts as appetite suppressant for the time being. This feeling helps restraint over eating thus helping the body avoid unnecessary calorie intake.
Q5: Is Fennel good for diabetes?
Fennel is good to consume for people suffering diabetes type 2 as it’s taste curb the desire to eat beyond. This support in lowering the blood sugar in the body.
Q6: Is drinking fennel water good for skin?
Drinking fennel water may help to hydrate the skin, which can be beneficial for maintaining its moisture balance and preventing dryness.
Q7: What does fennel do for the skin?
Fennel may help to improve skin tone and texture, as well as reduce dryness and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It suits really well as a toner for individuals in the 60’s and beyond. Its soothing aroma calms and helps with better sleep.
11 reviews for Fennel Hydrosol [Steam Distilled Fennel Water]
07 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 13 customer(s)
Leave feedback about this
Q & A
Yes, it can be used directly on the skin as a skin toner. It is very soothing and improves the absorption of oils and creams in the skin.
Fennel water can be consumed early in the morning empty stomach and also post meal depending upon the benefit you look forward to deriving from the herb.
Best for upset stomach
Great value, great fresh natural scent.
I personally recommend this Product
The product is amazing
For Skin Health
It enhance skin clearity and boost all over skin health
Works very well
helped my skin
I love this product, not only does it smell great, it has helped my skin
it help with my pigmentation, in 2 week there is a noticiable difference.
Fennel is a natural digestive aid, it work like charm on my digestive system.
I am using this Fennel herb water from last 1 month, it is so good & Highly Nutritious #supereffective
This herb water is so pure and natural. aroma is so pure with no added flavor it is so pure.