Eucalyptus is an evergreen medicinal tree grown in many areas of the world. A well-known common ingredient in cold and cough products is rich in antioxidants helpful in protecting oxidative stress and free radical damage.
Since traditional times eucalyptus is used to combat fever, alleviate pain, maintain oral health, treat skin disorders like acne, wounds, burns, boils, etc.
SNAANA organically prepares water -Ark through the traditional technique of steam distillation which results in potent – therapeutic water quick & convenient to consume/apply & carry.
This steam-distilled Eucalyptus water is 100% chemical & preservative-free. It is astringent and hot in nature.
EUCALYPTUS WATER BENEFITS THE BODY, SKIN & HAIR
- Ease cold & cough – May help relieve cold and cough, nasal congestion, etc. It can decrease mucus build-up and provide relief in headache and inflammation.
- Reduce pain – Eucalyptus helps in alleviating pain in muscles and tissues.
- Promote relaxation – The aroma in the eucalyptus calm the body and promote relaxation.
- Dental Care – often found in many oral care products, eucalyptus has long been an effective herb in tooth & gums care.
- Insect repellent – It contains a compound called eucalyptol that helps repel mosquitoes and other biting insects.
- Haircare – It’s a popular herb to treat head lice. It is helpful to control hair fall, dandruff and fungal/bacterial infection on the scalp.
- Skincare – super effective to deal with oily acne skin concerns.
Is Eucalyptus edible?
It is usually not consumed. However, in the preparation of certain Ayurveda medication, its leaves are used. We suggest using eucalyptus for internal consumption under the guidance of a registered practitioner only.
The steam distilled water of Eucalyptus leaves only.
MAKING OF EUCALYPTUS HERB WATER – ARK AT SNAANA
It takes a handful of Eucalyptus herbs to produce a few drops of its water. Purely an ancient technique called steam distillation is practiced to ensure zero chemicals and zero preservatives are used. Pure steam distilled water is best preferred to eat and apply for the desired benefits.
Use it as a face toner and use it on the skin after a proper cleanse every morning and evening to fill the skin pores. This helps in tightening the skin pores making the skin firm. It is suitable for all skin types majorly oily acne-prone skin that suffers concerns like acne pimples, black & whiteheads, scars, etc.
Use it in a diffuser – add herb water without diluting it to the diffuser cap. Turn it on for a mild soothing aroma. The Eucalyptus aroma is very soothing, warming, and calming to mind and body.
Consume it only under the guidance of a registered practitioner.
Care for the Product
Use the product within 2 months of opening the pack. Use it regularly to feel the benefits of using Eucalyptus herb water.
Apart from the amber color mist bottle – keep other sized bottles in the refrigerator. Always close the lid tight immediately after use as the product is 100% free from chemicals and preservatives hence proper care is needed.
Please do not use the product if you are allergic to Eucalyptus. Though the product is absolutely free from chemicals and preservatives, we suggest you do a patch test before using it as a regular product.