Best massage oil for toddlers and grown-up kids. Pure and organic ingredients boost physical fitness and overall well being of the inquisitive little body and mind. Helps relax and strengthen the day-long stressed muscles.
Massage brings health and well being for children and adolescents.
- Helps calm and relax the child
- Aids digestion
- Improves sleep patterns
- Strengthens muscles
- Overcomes fatigue
- Relaxes and soothes the bones and muscles during growth spurts.
- Improves hair and skin health
- 100% mineral oil-free and other synthetics
Jojoba Oil, Sesame Oil, Coconut Oil infused with Chamomile & Calendula; Almond Oil and Essential Oils of Lavender, Basil & Turmeric, Neem Oil.
- The cold-pressed edible oils like almond, jojoba, coconut, and sesame are excellent massage oils for growing up kids and adolescents as the oils blend is a rich source of vital nutrients that are needed in the upkeep of the skin surface.
- Calendula and chamomile are the most effective herbal remedies to treat irritated skin. It helps to calm the chickenpox like conditions as well.
- The essential oils blend acts as an anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and antioxidant boost to the skin and body.
- All ingredients in the massage oil are cold-pressed and steam distilled in the house of SNAANA to keep the promise of purity and provide a truly natural and effective product with no synthetics at all.
Gently massage the child’s body and scalp at least once a week for 15-20 minutes. Follow with bathing after 30 minutes.
After a long tiring day, massage the kid’s body for a relaxed sound sleep.
Why SNAANA hair & body massage oil
- Tested Formulation
- Made with edible Cold pressed oils and steam distilled essential oils.
- 100% free from chemicals and preservatives
- No Fragrance added, aroma is derived from ingredients only.
- No added color
- No mineral oil or any petroleum-related ingredients.
- No 21st-century ingredients used, formulated with ingredients that have mentioned in the Ayurveda system of medication.
Care for the product
Handle the bottle with care as it is made up of glass. Natural products may go bad in a short time when stored in plastic. The Amber color bottle is a natural shield to prevent damage from light and sun.
Keep the product in a cool place. Avoid any contamination of the product.
Please read the ingredients to avoid any known allergies that you may have. Though the product is absolutely free from chemicals and preservatives, we suggest you do a patch test before using it as a regular product.