Clove or laung in hindi is used in home remedies for centuries not only in Indian homes but also a common ingredient in Chinese traditional medicine. Clove is hot in nature and Eugenol is the highly effective nutrient present in clove. The essential oil of clove can be steam distilled from dried flower buds and clove leaf and stems.
- Beneficial in curing toothaches, cavities, gum diseases and bad breathe.
- A good skin rejuvenator that clears the skin pores and nourishes the skin. Delays the symptoms of aging like wrinkles, spots and sagging of the skin.
- The analgesic property helps reduce pain in the body and cramps in the muscle.
- The antioxidants in oil increase the resistance to fight against the diseases.
- Antiviral, Anti bacterial & antifungal property treats scabies, Candidiasis, fungal infections like fungal nails, insect bites and stings.
Since we steam distil essential oils in-house so we do have each of herbs ark/hydrosol/steam distilled water also available. Hydrosols can also be consumed and applied for desired results.
Always dilute essential oils and use. Always use essential oils under guidance. For this you can always consult us through email. Send your concerns and queries on essential oil on firstname.lastname@example.org
A drop of essential oil is extracted from more than 20-30 clove buds therefore these are very powerful and concentrated oil and hence should always be used under proper guidance. Doses of essential oils vary for prevention and cure and also depend on the age, body constitution and health of individual. For any further information that you may need, please contact us.