Cinnamon is also known as dalchini in Hindi is a delicious and powerful spice with effective medicinal benefits. The unique aroma & flavor makes the herb widely used in the kitchen. The super antioxidant-rich sticks are hot in nature and help ease itching, joint aches, high blood pressure, bacterial & fungal infections, and much more. SNAANA organically prepares cinnamon / dalchini water -Ark through the traditional technique of steam distillation which results in potent – therapeutic water quick & convenient to consume/apply & carry.
This steam-distilled cinnamon water is 100% chemical & preservative-free.
Cinnamon health benefits
- Cinnamon sticks are loaded with Antioxidants – Rich antioxidants fight off free radicals and protect the body from diseases.
- Cinnamon tea benefits – The tea may help fight off bacteria, fungi, and molds. Also kills the germs in the mouth and freshens the breath & prevents tooth decay. Cinnamon helps fight infections and repair tissue damage much effectively like garlic or oregano.
- Cinnamon may help reduce blood pressure and bad cholesterol levels.
- Blood sugar and helps in conditions like diabetes type 2.
- Cinnamon to lose weight – Cinnamon may help promote weight loss but use it under guidance for the same.
- Used in cold & cough to ease a sore throat & improves taste. The hot nature of cinnamon helps overcome respiratory concerns.
- Use it on the skin to ease inflammation/ itch. Cinnamon water makes up a super effective skin toner for dry and intense dry skin.
- Aromatherapy – The aroma helps relax muscles, reduce drowsiness, and help concentrate better.
Use Cinnamon water-Ark as Tea Drops
Add about 1-2 teaspoons or 10 -15 drops to a cup of warm/cool water or drink. And enjoy the nutrient-rich healthy tea. Cinnamon water is water-soluble nutrient-rich water of Cinnamon bark. This simple, quick, and convenient way of making tea help you stick to the regular routine of drinking Cinnamon tea at home and while you are on a trip.
The steam distilled water of Cinnamon bark only.
Making of Cinnamon water – ark at SNAANA
It takes a handful of cinnamon sticks to produce a few drops of its water. Purely an ancient technique called steam distillation is practiced to ensure zero chemicals and zero preservatives are used. Pure steam distilled water is best preferred to eat, inhale and apply for the desired benefits.
Use it to make cinnamon green tea.
Use it as medicine the same dosage as mentioned in green tea 1-2 times a day. Use it regularly/religiously depending upon the need to seek relief.
Use it as an ingredient in your face toner and use it on the skin after a proper cleanse every morning and evening to fill the skin pores. This helps in tightening the skin pores making the skin firm. Cinnamon water is best suitable for itch-causing dry and intense dry skin. The powerful antioxidants help the calm itch and delay aging and can overcome symptoms like age spots, pigmentation, etc.
Cinnamon for acne – oily acne-prone individuals can also use cinnamon mist on the face as it will help prevent bacterial infections and calm the skin.
We suggest diluting cinnamon water with lavender/rose/calendula/chamomile for its application on skin or hair/scalp.
Use it in a diffuser – Add cinnamon water without diluting it to the diffuser cap. Turn it on for a mild soothing aroma giving a feel of a cinnamon garden in the vicinity.
Use it as a flavor to add taste and aroma to the food of your choice.
Care for the Product
Use the product within 2 months of opening the pack. Use it regularly to feel the benefits of using cinnamon water.
Apart from the amber color mist bottle – keep other sized bottles in the refrigerator. Always close the lid tight immediately after use as the product is 100% free from chemicals and preservatives hence proper care is needed.
Please do not use the product if you are allergic to cinnamon. Though the product is absolutely free from chemicals and preservatives, we suggest you do a patch/intake test before using it as a regular product.