Daisy-like tiny flowers known as Chamomile are the best body and skin-soothing herb to benefit the human. The phytonutrient-rich herb chamomile supports body, skin, and hair health for all age groups including infants.
It is helpful in treating anxiety, stomach problems, muscle spasm, inflammation, insomnia, eye puffiness, minor wounds & bruises, skin rashes to name a few.
Chamomile in Hindi is known as Babunah and is grown as a medicinal herb in the Himalayan range. It a super skin healer for infants and babies find the herb aroma very soothing and calming.
SNAANA prepares Organic Chamomile water -Ark through the traditional technique of steam distillation which results in potent – therapeutic water quick & convenient to consume & carry.
This steam-distilled Chamomile water is 100% chemical & preservative free.
Chamomile water for skin
- Soothe irritated and inflamed skin – Anti-inflammatory nature of the herb helps ease itch, pain, irritation, and heal the skin
- Overcome skin discoloration – It a natural skin lightener. Concerns like age spots, scars & marks, and suntan can fade on regular usage over the time
- Fights skin fatigue – Improve skin ability to retain water & keep it hydrated the day long. Use the water after skin cleansing and right before applying face cream/face oil/serum.
- Reduce the eye puffiness – The calming property works to reduce the puffiness around eyes.
- Reduce/shrink the size of the skin pores and make the skin even and smooth.
Chamomile water for hair
Reduce the hair fall as its usage reduces the dandruff and heal the scalp.
Gives strength & life to hair. Mist the hair and scalp with chamomile water. Do it post rinse while combing/ brushing the hair.
Chamomile water Health Benefits
- Chamomile water/green tea is a helpful herb to aid digestion. It reduces bloating & muscle spasm and improves digestion.
- Boost immunity- Intake of chamomile improves and strengthen the body functioning mechanism and protects the body from often illness.
- Treat sleep disorder – A calm mind promotes healthy sleep.
- Reduce anxiety – It calms the nerves & mind and reduces stress & anxiety.
- Anti-inflammatory – Its anti-inflammatory nature help soothes swelling and pain be it gums or intestine.
- Relieve cramps – Soothes the nerves and reduce spasm, thus help relieve menstrual cramps.
Chamomile water for babies
Chamomile is the best natural remedy for children who are restless and cry a lot especially when put down on the bed. The nutrients and aroma work super for the babies to improve sleep patterns and make the child calm.
Helpful in calming and healing chicken pox and burns, diaper rashes, insect bites, etc. A remedy for all skin concerns.
Use it in place of wet wipes. Wet wipes do contain chemicals/ synthetics and preservatives.
You can Also Read – Are Baby Wipes Safe to Use on Your Baby’s Face?
Chamomile tea benefits
Add about 1-2 teaspoons or 10 -15 drops to a cup of warm/cool water or drink. And enjoy the nutrient-rich healthy tea. Chamomile water is water-soluble nutrient-rich water of Chamomile flower. This simple, quick, and convenient way of making tea help stick to the regular routine of drinking Chamomile tea at home and while you are on a trip.
The steam distilled water of Chamomile only.
MAKING OF CHAMOMILE/ WATER – ARK AT SNAANA
It takes a handful of chamomile buds/flowers to produce a few drops of its water. Purely an ancient technique called steam distillation is practiced to ensure zero chemicals and zero preservatives are used. Pure steam distilled water is best preferred to eat and apply for the desired benefits
Use it to make Chamomile green tea.
Use it as medicine the same dosage as mentioned in green tea 3-4 times a day. Use it regularly/religiously depending upon the need to seek relief.
Use it as an ingredient in your face toner and use it on the skin after a proper cleanse every morning and evening to fill the skin pores. This helps in tightening the skin pores making the skin firm. Chamomile is best suitable for all skin types including oily and dry, inflamed/bacterial skin concerns
Use it as a replacement for a wet wipe pack. Take a dry tissue/cotton pad, wet it with chamomile water, and use it as a regular baby skin wipe.
Care for the Product
Use the product within 2 months of opening the pack. Use it regularly to feel the benefits of using Chamomile water. Apart from the amber color mist bottle – keep other sized bottles in the refrigerator. Always close the lid tight immediately after use as the product is 100% free from chemicals and preservatives hence proper care is needed.
Please do not use the product if you are allergic to Chamomile. Though the product is absolutely free from chemicals and preservatives, we suggest you to do a patch/intake test before using it as a regular product.