Black pepper or Kali mirch essential oil is steam distilled from the dry fruit of black pepper plant, one that we commonly use in our kitchen. At SNAANA we source certified organic dry black pepper to steam distil the essential oil.
- Black pepper essential oil is highly effective in treating leucoderms because of presence of nutrient named piperine which stimulate the dormant melanocytes to increase the pigmentation of the skin and reducing white patches on skin.
- Eliminates tobacco cravings so helps quit smoking. Can be diffused near the person who wants to quit smoking.
- Helps relieve involuntary convulsions, muscle spasms.
- Treats dry skin and slows down premature ageing symptoms like wrinkles, spots, fine lines etc.
- A strong appetiser so very beneficial for digestive disorders.
- Due to warming and stimulating effect, it helps improve blood circulation and thus helps in conditions like Chilblain.
Since we steam distil essential oils in-house so we do have each of herbs ark/hydrosol/steam distilled water also available. Hydrosols can also be consumed and applied for desired results.
Always dilute essential oils and use. Always use essential oils under guidance. For this you can always consult us through email. Send your concerns and queries on essential oil on firstname.lastname@example.org
A drop of essential oil is extracted from more than 60-70 dried peppers therefore these are very powerful and concentrated oil and hence should always be used under proper guidance. Doses of essential oils vary for prevention and cure and also depend on the age, body constitution and health of individual. For any further information that you may need, please contact us.