Black pepper or say kali mirch in Hindi is a medicinal spice used in Ayurveda for thousands of years for its high potent compounds that work super effective against many common ailments. Its sharp & spicy taste adds flavor and nutrients to food that promotes good health and hair.
SNAANA prepares Organic black pepper water -Ark through the traditional technique of steam distillation which results in potent – therapeutic water quick & convenient to consume & carry.
This steam-distilled black pepper water is 100% chemical & preservative-free.
Black pepper health benefits
- It helps Boost Metabolism that in turn burn calories, reduce fat accumulation (weight loss), improve digestion, and strengthen the immunity system
- Delays aging – High Antioxidant piperine help prevent & delay the effects of free radicals.
- The peppery taste adds an analgesic property to the herb hence it may provide relief from pain when used.
- Promote better absorption of other essential nutrients in the body like calcium, selenium. Hence it’s always recommended to use turmeric with black pepper to ensure bioabsorption in the body
- It May help to fight cancer, lower cholesterol, improve blood sugar control and benefit degenerative brain conditions
- It helps control hair falls as it treats dandruff and fungal infections.
- May help produce pigments in the skin, treat the vitiligo skin condition.
- It’s a good herbal remedy to prevent & treat cold cough, hoarseness, sinusitis, etc respiratory concerns.
- It can be used in dental care gum swelling, toothache, etc.
- Its intake helps improves eye vision. In earlier times black pepper was used as an intake remedy with cow ghee every year in winters to keep the health/eyesight in a good state.
USE BLACK PEPPER WATER-ARK AS TEA DROPS
Add about 1-2 teaspoons or 10 -15 drops to a cup of warm/cool water or drink. And enjoy the nutrient-rich healthy tea. Black pepper water is water-soluble nutrient-rich water of kali mirch. This simple, quick, and convenient way of making tea help stick to the regular routine of drinking kali mirch tea at home and while you are on a trip.
The steam distilled water of Black pepper/kali mirch only.
MAKING OF BLACK PEPPER/KALI MIRCH WATER – ARK AT SNAANA
It takes a handful of Black peppers to produce a few drops of its water. Purely an ancient technique called steam distillation is practiced to ensure zero chemicals and zero preservatives are used. Pure steam distilled water is best preferred to eat and apply for the desired benefits.
Black pepper is warm in nature.
Use it to make kali mirch green tea.
Use it as medicine the same dosage as mentioned in green tea 3-4 times a day. Use it regularly/religiously depending upon the need to seek relief.
Use it as an ingredient in your face toner and use it on the skin after a proper cleanse every morning and evening to fill the skin pores. We suggest you dilute the black pepper water with rose or lavender or chamomile as alone it can be very strong for the skin. This helps in tightening the skin pores making the skin firm. Black pepper is suitable for all skin types including oily acne-prone skin, fungal/bacterial skin concerns.
Care for the Product
Use the product within 2 months of opening the pack. Use it regularly to feel the benefits of using kali mirch water.
Apart from the amber color mist bottle – keep other sized bottles in the refrigerator. Always close the lid tight immediately after use as the product is 100% free from chemicals and preservatives hence proper care is needed.
Please do not use the product if you are allergic to it. Though the product is absolutely free from chemicals and preservatives, we suggest you do a patch/intake test before using it as a regular product.