The light non-greasy organic oil nourishes, detangles and smoothens beard hair. It also reduces itching, dandruff, dryness and acne in the beard area.
- Light, non- greasy and quick to absorb oil
- 100% Chemical & Preservative Free
- Soothing aroma
- Treats dryness, acne, dandruff and itching.
- Gives a neat and tidy look.
Beard Care is a care for both beard and skin beneath the beard.
- Beard hair is typically coarse so unruly, itchiness, dandruff are problems often experienced by men.
- A full beard normally becomes tangled and unruly thereby problems like dryness, acne or inflammation can be compounded when the skin beneath the beard is left unnourished for long.
- Beard oil helps nourish and smoothen the hair, lay in one direction, and helps it grow.
- It takes care of not only beard but also the skin beneath the hair where acne, itchiness are common problems.
Regular use provides the needed nourishment to skin, beard roots and hair to stay healthy, neat and tidy.
Argan oil, Jojoba oil, Hempseed oil, Pumpkin oil, Grapeseed oil, Cedarwood Essential oil, Patchouli Essential oil Lavender Essential oil, Rosemary Essential oil, Basil Essential oil.
It is made with oils that are very light, non- greasy and quick to absorb. Essential oils in this formulation make the oil potent to fight itch, acne, dryness and pain.
To moisturise and soften the beard, pump out 2-3 drops of this oil and rub it gently in your hands before applying on your beard and skin, then comb your beard to detangle hair. Works best when applied immediately after a bath.
Comb your beard every day. Use clippers to keep it even and clean as you grow it in and wash it, along with your face and the rest of your hair, when you shower. Use beard oil to soften it and increase its shine. A couple of times a week you should use a razor to shape the edges of it to your preferred style.