Ayurvedic Baby Powder Made with simple known ingredients, the natural fine-milled roots and petals powder work to absorb moisture and calm the irritated skin. It is hypoallergenic and perfectly suitable for baby’s sensitive skin.
Benefits of using baby powder
- Helps absorb moisture
- Calms and eases irritated skin
- Prevents excessive sweating and nappy rashes
Why SNAANA Baby Powder
- Talc-free, cornstarch free and gluten-free
- 100% free from chemicals and preservatives
Arrowroot Powder, Tapioca Flour, White Clay, Powdered Chamomile Flower, Calendula Petals, Marigold Petals and Lavender Essential Oil.
- Arrowroot powder and Tapioca flour has very fine texture and great absorbency property.
- The talc-free formulation made with the trio Arrowroot, Tapioca and Kaolin clay helps absorb moisture.
- Kaolin clay is silky and helps provide needed smoothness.
- The essential oil of lavender has anti-inflammatory property.
- We don’t use cornstarch in our formulation as cornstarch promotes the growth of yeast and molds. We carefully select each ingredient and test product in various environmental conditions before finally bring it to the shelf.
Take some snaana’s baby ayurvedic powder in your hand and gently pat the baby’s skin instead of sprinkling directly on the skin.
Use under the chin, arm and other fold to keep the area dry and soft. Use baby powder on areas prone to moisture. Do not use baby powder all over the body.
Use it to heal and soothe heat and moisture causing rashes like prickly heat.
It can be used to lightly dust the baby’s bottom to freshen the diaper area before changing it.
Clean any residual powder that accumulates in the skin folds of your baby with a soft cloth to avoid skin infections.
It is best to avoid all kinds of baby powders irrespective of brands if your baby has any kind of respiratory illness like asthma etc.
Please read the label to avoid known allergies, if any. We provide complete ingredients disclosure on the product in common parlance for an easy understanding of our customer. We recommend a patch test when using the product for the first time for any unknown allergies.
For more, read the detailed write up on Baby powder that answers the frequently asked questions by our customers on Why, when and how to use baby powder, its efficacy, safety and much more.