Best Diaper rash balm to heal, soothe and calm red irritated skin without chemicals.
Organically prepared with antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and healing properties derived from cold-pressed oils/butter, essential oils, infused oils, and beeswax provide effective gentle protection and treat and prevent diaper rash.
This balm provides a guard against wetness to ensure the baby’s bottom is rash-free.
- Relieves inflammation and rash.
- Heals nourishes and protects the baby’s tender skin.
- Healthy ingredients effective nourishment
Shea butter, Coconut oil, Olive oil infused with nettle leaves and flowers of chamomile, marigold & calendula, Tamanu Oil, Evening Primrose, Beeswax, lavender essential oil, and Tea tree essential oil.
- Shea butter, coconut oils help heal and soften the rash area.
- Nettle works as an astringent and helps calm redness and irritation.
- Lavender essential oil with anti-microbial properties helps fight rashes providing quick relief. Evening primrose with its nervine properties is added to the formulation to relax the baby from irritation and heal and clear the rash with its oil-balancing property.
- Chamomile and calendula with anti-inflammatory action provide quick relief to the rash area
Apply balm to a completely dry bottom of the baby. Clean baby’s bum with plain clean water every time you change diaper/nappy.
SNAANA balms may become loose during summers with rising in temperature and freeze in winter with a dip in temperature only because there is no addition of any stabilizers (synthetics) that maintain the same consistency of the product throughout the year with temperature variations.
“Natural products do not contain these synthetics hence are affected by the weather but their quality very much remains intact.”
Why SNAANA Baby Diaper Rash balm
- Made with pure cold pressed edible oils and Steam distilled edible essential oils
- 100% chemical-free and preservative-free
- 100% Alcohol-Free
- No base used- all ingredients that are used in the product are active ingredients meaning effective in the upkeep of baby skin.
- No added Fragrance – the aroma is derived from essential oils
- No added color
Care for the product
Handle the jar with care as it is made up of glass. Natural products may go bad in a short time when stored in plastic. Amber color bottle is a natural shield to prevent damage from light and sun.
Keep the product in a cool place. Avoid any contamination of the product.
Please read the ingredients to avoid any known allergies that you may have. Though the product is absolutely free from chemicals and preservatives, we suggest you do a patch test before using it as a regular product.