Best newborn baby deep moisturizing natural face & body cream with Shea butter, jojoba oil, and lavender essential oil to nourish & protect baby skin from dryness.
- Protects from dryness.
- Heals chapped lips and cheeks.
- Treats Eczema and cradle cap.
- 100% Natural – completely free from chemical & preservative.
- Made with time-tested ingredients and traditional make only.
Apply gently on the face, hands, feet, and areas prone to excessive dryness. Use immediately after a bath on moist skin. Apply a thick layer 2-3 times a day to cure intense dryness.
SNAANA baby Cream is a thick concentrate mix of oils and butter. They do not contain water, so no antimicrobial agent is required to prevent bacterial growth. Nor do they contain any stabilizing agent. Interestingly, the consistency of these creams change with change in weather but the quality remains intact. Total nourishing skin vitals blend often that you see as highlighted-name sake ingredients in other brands.
Shea butter, Jojoba Oil, Lavender Essential Oil
- Shea butter cold-pressed from the fruit nut of the Shea tree is a very effective naturally found emollient for skincare. It contains various nutrients like linoleic, oleic, vitamin E, Vitamin F, Vitamin A to name a few.
- Jojoba oil is naturally very similar in composition to our sebum, the oil that our skin produces. Therefore it is very much suitable for highly sensitive, fragile skin conditions and for infants.
- Lavender Essential Oil – The aroma of Lavender is calming and soothing to little babies. It also helps treat wounds, cracked lips, rashes, etc. on skin.
Please read the label to avoid known allergies, if any. We provide complete ingredients disclosure on the product in common parlance for easy understanding of our customer. We recommend a patch test when using the product for the first time for any unknown allergies.
Care for the product
Handle the jar with care as it is made up of glass. Natural products may go bad in a short time when stored in plastic. Amber color jar is a natural shield to prevent damage from light and sun.
Keep the product in a cool place. Avoid any contamination of the product.