Best Natural Goat Milk soap cleanser for Normal skin to maintain smooth, even and healthy skin. The gentle soap bar thoroughly cleanses the skin pores and removes make-up. Regular usage helps bring back natural complexion by shedding tanned/scarred skin.
Pomegranate Basil Soap Benefits:
· Balance skin Ph keeping it healthy
· Regular usage reduce scarring, shed dead skin and improves complexion
· 100% Natural – handmade with traditional technique
· Made for normal skin with natural skin vital essentials
· No chemicals & No preservatives at all
Quantity – 90g
Shelf life – 12 Months
Suitability – Best suitable for Normal Skin
Place of Origin – Uttarakhand/India
Toxicity – 100% Chemicals & Preservative free
Quality Standards – Made safe –Dermatologically tested Organic Certified produce
- 100% Natural make
- Paraben/ Sulphate Free ( Free from all synthetic )
- No Added Fragrance Or Perfume
- Unique natural aromatic Blend of essential oils for long last protection
- Age & skin type Customized skincare product
- The unique natural composition of herbs & seeds – oils & butter to cater to teenage dryness.
Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Rice Bran, Sesame, Sunflower oil, Kokum Butter, Basil Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Palmarosa Essential Oil, Goat Milk, Pomegranate Peel & Juice, NaoH*. *Used during the Saponification Process to turn oil into soap. None remains in the finished product. All soaps are made with saponified oils.
Goat Milk – Rich in vitamins, goat milk also contains lactic acid, one of the most commonly used alpha hydroxy acids in skin care. Alpha-hydroxy acids penetrate the skin and have rejuvenating effects on skin’s cells, neutralizing free radicals, slowing the aging process and improving the overall look and feel of the skin. People who cannot otherwise use soaps regularly find Goat milk soap very mild to use.
Kokum Butter – A cooling emollient which is anti-inflammatory and high on antioxidants helps softens the skin and restores the skin flexibility.
Pomegranate – Pomegranate is packed with anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory agents and contains Zinc, copper, Vitamin E that’s needed for the growth of skin cells to form skin tissues. Copper is vital for Melanin that provides colour to skin. Pomegranate reduces wrinkles and fine lines caused due to exposure to sun and also helps cure age spots.
Basil Essential Oil – Basil can heal the affected skin from within.
Apply the soap on the wet face. Massage it on the skin and rinse it off with cool water. Use it like any other face wash/face cleanser twice a day every morning and evening.
Use it on your body like any other cleansing soap while taking shower.
Care for the Product
Always keep soap in a well-drained soap tray to last long. Never let your soap sit in a pool of water. It is a REAL soap and does not contain any hardening agent to save it from dissolving while in the water.
Avoid contact with eyes as the soap does not contain any numbing or desensitizing agent to soothe the eyes. Wash eyes with running water if soap enters the eyes. The tear-free soaps have bad side effects on human eyes. Please read the label to avoid known allergies, if any.
DO’S AND DON’TS to keep the normal skin always clean- clear & healthy
A normal skin tone usually does not have concerns like of oily or dry skin conditions. However, a basic skincare routine of cleansing, toning, and moisturizing with truly chemical-free products is needed for the upkeep of the skin. Hence follow these in day-to-day life to keep skin concerns away.
- Make sure to do a proper face cleansing every morning and evening to keep the pores clean.
- Do not share a face towel with anybody at all. Each time, take a fresh napkin to dry the face.
- Post cleansing uses a gentle alcohol-free toner/mist on the face preferably edible rose water or edible lavender water. After toning, use a moisturizer like face oil.
- Do not indulge in using multiple cosmetics on your face for long. Let the skin breathe easy and healthy.
- Do not share make-up and makeup accessories with anyone at all.
- Ensure to use a good quality face cleanser preferably a traditionally prepared soap bar in place of face washes/gels and many other chemical-based cleansers.