Best Natural face oil for dry skin to heal, lighten, moisturize and improve the overall appearance of the skin. This Healthy & effective edible oils blend is a super nutrient rich food for skin.
Benefits of using carrot hempseed face oil
- Topical healthy food for skin to keep it hydrated, balanced and free from dryness
- Works effectively on dry & patchy skin (including intense dryness conditions like eczema/psoriasis)
- Provide instant ease and relief from itch and inflammation
- Reduce ageing concerns like fine lines & wrinkles
- Highly moisturising for dry, flaky and rough skin
- Strengthen the skin natural barrier & protect from external environment
Quantity – 30ml
Shelf Life – 12 Months
Suitability – Suitable for dry skin
Place of Origin – India
Toxicity – Free from all kinds of synthetics( 100% chemical & preservative free)
Quality standards – Made safe –Dermatologically tested Organic Certified produce
- 100% Natural make
- Paraben/ Sulphate Free -100% Chemical & Preservative free
- No Added Fragrance Or Perfume
- Age & skin type Customized skincare product
Made for dry skin condition ( low sebum producing skin)
Jojoba oil, Cucumber seed oil Oil, Hempseed oil, Castor Seed oil, Almond Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Frankincence Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Neroli Essential Oil.
- Neroli mixed with carrier oils helps lock the moisture of the skin thus prevents premature aging and with its anti septic properties works wonders to treat dry, flaky skin.
- Cucumber Seed oil stimulates cell regeneration and very effective in treating dry skin.
- Carrot Seed Oil – lighten the marks and heals the skin, very high with antioxidants which keeps skin cell active which helps delay appearance of fine of fine lines as we age.
- Jojoba Oil- Jojoba Oil penetrates the skin easily, has anti-inflammatory actions and can be used on acne without any problems. It is great for mature, aging skin and is exceptionally mild for sensitive skin.
- Frankincense Essential OIL- Used in religious ceremonies is steam distilled from Loban, a gum from Boswellia Carterii tree. It promotes healthy Skin by keeping existing body cells and tissues healthy, treats dry skin, Slows Aging, reduces wrinkles and scars.
Application of using Face oil
Take 2-3 drops, apply on face. Massage for few seconds till it is fully absorbed.
For quick effective results apply everyday bedtime after cleansing and toning on face for prevention and cure. If your skin feels “right” and looks supple, dewy, rested, not overly shiny, and the oil absorbs well, then you’re on the right track! When applied to the skin, the oil should absorb completely. If it just sits on top of your skin, looks patchy, doesn’t sink in very well, or makes your face look even shinier than before, then reduce the quantity of the oil for application. Also if your skin is dehydrated meaning your pores look long and stretched then you need to be patient. Dehydrated skin will not fully allow an oil to sink in for some time until the skin layer is restored. Exfoliate twice a week and massage Mist and oil together to help skin bring back lost hydrated texture.
Please read the label to avoid known allergies, if any. We provide complete ingredients disclosure on the product in common parlance for easy understanding of our customer. We recommend a patch test when using the product for the first time for any unknown allergies
Care for the product
Store it in a cool & dry place away from sunlight.
Handle the bottle carefully as it is made up of glass. Glass bottles can slip from oily & wet hands hence stay extra cautious while using it. Though plastic is cheap, easy to use & light in weight making shipping also inexpensive but as a brand’s founding principle, we don’t use plastic bottles.