Allspice is a well-known folk medicine and culinary spice, often brewed into a tea to relieve cold, ease cramping, and improve digestion, calm sore and aching joints & muscles.
As the name suggests, the herb allspice is a complex taste and peppery flavor well-known ingredient in cooking. The herb surprisingly contains an aroma that’s a mix of multiple spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, pepper. The evergreen herb is found in the wild in the Western Ghats of India.
The herb allspice contains eugenol quercetin, gallic acid, ericifolin as key medicinal compounds that provide the herb with antiseptic, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiviral kind of many effective properties. The herb is warm in nature.
SNAANA organically prepares Allspice water -Ark through the traditional technique of steam distillation which results in potent – therapeutic water quick & convenient to consume/apply & carry.
This steam-distilled Allspice water is 100% chemical & preservative-free.
ALLSPICE WATER BENEFITS THE BODY, SKIN & HAIR
- Relieve aches & pains – The anesthetic and analgesic property of the herb can help ease and relax tissues & muscles – arthritis & rheumatism.
- Calm stomach and aid digestion – The carminative property of the herb can ease gas, bloating, nausea, diarrhea. The anti-inflammatory allspice herb aids digestion.
- Menopause – the herb may help prevent and treat menopause symptoms however the research is limited on this front.
- Dental care – Works as a mouth freshener and helps alleviate toothache.
- Reduce fever & cold cough – it counters fever & benefits in ailments like cold, cough & other respiratory concerns
- Benefits skin & scalp – The antioxidant-rich herb fights free radicals and acts as antibacterial, antifungal & anti-inflammatory to heal & restore the skin & scalp.
- Works on age spots, wrinkles, and macro degeneration.
- Aromatherapy – Use it in a diffuser to help overcome depression, anxiety exhaustion & stress. Mask unpleasant odor.
USE ALLSPICE HERB WATER-ARK AS TEA DROPS
Add about 1-2 teaspoons or 10 -15 drops to a cup of warm/cool water or drink. And enjoy the nutrient-rich healthy tea. All Spice herb water is water-soluble nutrient-rich water of Allspice. This simple, quick, and convenient way of making tea help you stick to the regular routine of drinking All Spice herb tea at home and while you are on a trip.
The steam distilled water of Allspice herbs only.
MAKING OF ALLSPICE HERB WATER – ARK AT SNAANA
It takes a handful of All Spice herbs to produce a few drops of its water. Purely an ancient technique called steam distillation is practiced to ensure zero chemicals and zero preservatives are used. Pure steam distilled water is best preferred to eat and apply for the desired benefits.
Use it to make herb green tea.
Use it as medicine the same dosage as mentioned in green tea 3-4 times a day. Use it regularly/religiously depending upon the need to seek relief.
Use it as an ingredient in your face toner and use it on the skin after a proper cleanse every morning and evening to fill the skin pores.
This helps in tightening the skin pores making the skin firm. It is suitable for all skin types majorly aging skin that suffers concerns like pigmentation, age spots, aging before time, etc.
The water should always be diluted with light-neutral-calm energy hydrosols/waters like rose, chamomile, lavender, etc. Dilute it in the ratio of 50:50 and check the suitability on the skin, if no rash or burning appears, bring it to daily use as a skin toner.
Use it in a diffuser – Add Allspice herb water without diluting it to the diffuser cap. Turn it on for a mild soothing aroma. The all-spice aroma is very soothing, warming, and calming to mind and body.
Use it as a flavor to add taste and aroma to the food (sweet or salty) of your choice.
Care for the Product
Use the product within 2 months of opening the pack. Use it regularly to feel the benefits of using Allspice herb water. Apart from the amber color mist bottle – keep other sized bottles in the refrigerator. Always close the lid tight immediately after use as the product is 100% free from chemicals and preservatives hence proper care is needed.
Please do not use the product if you are allergic to Allspice. Though the product is absolutely free from chemicals and preservatives, we suggest you do a patch/intake test before using it as a regular product.
The herb is very warm hence should not be consumed in excess. Over and prolonged intake may cause stomach upset, nausea, convulsions, etc. Do not apply/intake undiluted.