Ajwain water benefits are known to almost every Indian home to treat basic ailments like indigestion, cold & cough, etc. Ajwain is called carom seeds in English. Ajwain water prepared from ajwain seeds is highly nutritious, rich in antioxidants, vitamins & minerals, and has many health benefits associated with it.
SNAANA prepares Organic Ajwain water -Ark through the traditional technique of steam distillation which results in potent – therapeutic water quick & convenient to consume & carry.
This steam-distilled Ajwain water is 100% chemical & preservative-free.
Ajwain Water benefits for skin
- Ajwain helps aid digestion. It helps relieve stomach-related discomfort like colic, cramps nausea, diarrhea, etc. Its water is suitable for consumption for kids as well.
- It acts as a strong appetizer.
- The herb intake can help in easing the body & muscle pain discomfort as it is analgesic in nature.
- It is a powerful herb for women that help in postpartum recovery. Its warm nature cleanses the body.
- The high thymol content in ajwain treats cold & cough, hoarseness, bronchitis, and other respiratory concerns.
- The herb water intake promotes blood circulation in the body that helps overcome stiffness and joint pain etc.
- The ajwain water act as a super skin tone for oily and acne-prone skin. The high antioxidant-rich water controls bacterial & fungal growth thereby helps promote healthy skin.
- It calms allergy concerns and provides ease from sneezing, coughing, and watering eyes.
- Natural remedy to prevent bad breath & promote healthy mouth biome.
- The water is a tonic that improves the immunity mechanism in the body with its high antioxidants.
- Nutrients like thymol provide ease from dandruff, itch, and control hair fall.
- Skin conditions like psoriasis and fungal infections can be treated effectively using carom seed water/oil.
- Ajwain water overnight soaked in water has traditionally been in use to curb obesity.
USE AJWAIN WATER-ARK AS TEA DROPS
Add about 1-2 teaspoons or 10 -15 drops to a cup of warm/cool water or drink. And enjoy the nutrient-rich healthy tea. Ajwain is the water-soluble nutrient-rich water of Ajwain. This simple, quick, and convenient way of making tea help stick to the regular routine of drinking Ajwain tea at home and while you are on a trip.
The steam distilled water of Ajwain/Carom seed only.
MAKING OF AJWAIN WATER – ARK AT SNAANA
It takes a handful of Ajwain/carom seeds to produce a few drops of Ajwain water. Purely an ancient technique called steam distillation is practiced to ensure zero chemicals and zero preservatives are used. Pure steam distilled water is best preferred to eat and apply for the desired benefits.
Ajwain is warm in nature and has a bitter (numb feel) taste so is the hydrosol.
Use it to make Ajwain green tea.
Use it as medicine the same dosage as mentioned in green tea 3-4 times a day or as suggested against each remedy. Use it regularly/religiously depending upon the need to seek relief.
Use it as an ingredient in your face toner and use it on the skin after a proper cleanse every morning and evening to fill the skin pores. This helps in tightening the skin pores making the skin firm. Ajwain is suitable for all skin types including oily acne-prone skin, fungal/bacterial skin concerns in all age groups.
It can be given /applied to kids. Make sure to dilute in the ratio 1: 10 for the desired benefit.
Care for the Product
Use the product within 2 months of opening the pack. Use it regularly to feel the benefits of using Ajwain water.
Apart from the amber color mist bottle – keep other sized bottles in the refrigerator. Always close the lid tight immediately after use as the product is 100% free from chemicals and preservatives hence proper care is needed.
Please do not use the product if you are allergic to Ajwain. Though the product is absolutely free from chemicals and preservatives, we suggest you to do a patch/intake test before using it as a regular product.