Best face oil for normal skin to maintain a healthy balance, prevent environmental damage and delay ageing. The unique blend rich in antioxidants is a food for facial skin.
This oil can be applied on dark spots LIKE dark underarms or any other specific area of concern like peeling skin for improving skin complexion. Keeps tissues, skin and cells hydrated that helps delay Fine Lines.
Natural face oil benefits
- Moisturizes softens and brightens the skin
- Firms and improve skin elasticity
- Provide needed nutrients to keep it healthy and clear
- treat dryness and flaking skin
- treat and prevent skin discolouration
- Treats sun damage
“Incorporating face oil in daily skin care routine in 30’s is indeed a stone stepping towards a healthy, clear and vibrant skin.”
Jojoba oil, Almond Seed Oil, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Tamanu Oil, Cucumber Seed Oil Turmeric Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Frankincense Essential Oil
- Tamanu, Cucumber, turmeric, Rosemary and Frankincense work on Tan skin, age spots, dark coloured mark on the skin. These dark coloured marks are mostly found on uncovered parts like hands or face due to UV exposure.
- The blend is super rich in nutrients and hence it works a super skin tonic.
- All ingredients used are cold-pressed and steam-distilled in the house at SNAANA to ensure purity in ingredient hence an effective nutrient-rich face oil.
- Light and non-greasy oils that absorbs quickly.
Why SNAANA Face oil
- Tested Formulation
- Made with edible Cold pressed oils and steam distilled essential oils.
- 100% free from chemicals and preservatives
- No added Fragrance, the aroma is derived from ingredients only.
- No added colour
- No 21st-century ingredients used, formulated with ingredients that have mentioned in Ayurveda system of medication.
SNAANA do not make Face serums as its composition is not possible without chemicals and preservatives.
Take 1-2 drops, apply on face. Massage for a few seconds till it is fully absorbed.
For quick effective results apply everyday bedtime after cleansing and toning on the face for prevention and cure. If your skin feels “right” and looks supple, dewy, rested, not overly shiny, and the oil absorbs well, then you’re on the right track! When applied to the skin, the oil should absorb completely. If it just sits on top of your skin, looks patchy, doesn’t sink in very well, or makes your face look even shinier than before, then reduce the quantity of the oil for application.
Also if your skin is dehydrated meaning your pores look long and stretched then you need to be patient. Dehydrated skin will not fully allow an oil to sink in for some time until the skin layer is restored. Exfoliate twice a week and massage Mist and oil together to help skin bring back lost hydrated texture.
Care for the product
Handle the bottle with care as it is made up of glass. Natural products may go bad in a short time when stored in plastic. Amber colour bottle is a natural shield to prevent damage from light and sun.
Keep the product in a cool place. Avoid any contamination to the product.
Please read the ingredients to avoid any known allergies that you may have. Though the product is absolutely free from chemicals and preservatives, we suggest you to do a patch test before using it as a regular product.