Jojoba oil, Cucumber seed oil Oil, Hempseed oil,Castor Seed oil, Almond Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Frankincence Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Neroli Essential Oil.
Best face oil for dry skin & sensitive skin. Reduces wrinkles and improves skin texture.
- Neroli mixed with carrier oils helps lock the moisture of the skin thus prevents premature aging and with its anti septic properties works wonders to treat dry, flaky skin.
- Cucumber Seed oil stimulates cell regeneration and very effective in treating dry skin.
- Carrot Seed Oil – lighten the marks and heals the skin, very high with antioxidants which keeps skin cell active which helps delay appearance of fine of fine lines as we age.
- Jojoba Oil- Jojoba Oil penetrates the skin easily, has anti-inflammatory actions and can be used on acne without any problems. It is great for mature, aging skin and is exceptionally mild for sensitive skin.
- Frankincense Essential OIL- Used in religious ceremonies is steam distilled from Loban, a gum from Boswellia Carterii tree. It promotes healthy Skin by keeping existing body cells and tissues healthy, treats dry skin, Slows Aging, reduces wrinkles and scars.
Take 2-3 drops, apply on face. Massage for few seconds till it is fully absorbed.
For quick effective results apply everyday bedtime after cleansing and toning on face for prevention and cure. If your skin feels “right” and looks supple, dewy, rested, not overly shiny, and the oil absorbs well, then you’re on the right track! When applied to the skin, the oil should absorb completely. If it just sits on top of your skin, looks patchy, doesn’t sink in very well, or makes your face look even shinier than before, then reduce the quantity of the oil for application. Also if your skin is dehydrated meaning your pores look long and stretched then you need to be patient. Dehydrated skin will not fully allow an oil to sink in for some time until the skin layer is restored. Exfoliate twice a week and massage Mist and oil together to help skin bring back lost hydrated texture.
Store it in a cool & dry place away from sunlight.