IN THIS PACK YOU GET:-
(1 Goat Milk Soap + 1 oily skin mist + 1 Essential Acne Blend + 1 Oily Skin Face Cream)
- Clean the face with soap. Dry face with a fresh clean towel.
- Mist The face
- Apply Essential oil drop on tip of acne/pimples.
- Take a pea size cream and add a drop of essential oil and apply all over the face.
Follow the 4 steps C-T-H-M i.e., Cleansing-Toning-Healing –Moisturising every morning and evening and get rid of acne/pimples.
Do not use any other brand product on the face when following the SNAANA skincare regime. We have formulated a time tested non- comedogenic skin regime for oily- acne-prone skin.
No matter what brands you used
It only works if its right for you, therefore, we have developed a plan for you to ensure an acne-free skin. All that you need to do is choose your category of age and Oily skin tone and start with it a 4-step process called C-T-M i.e., Cleansing-Toning-Healing -Moisturising.
Step 1: Cleansing with a soap that gets rid of the dirt and excess of oil from the skin.
Choose our GOAT MILK soap as per age made of 100% natural ingredients with the saponification process.
Step 2: Following the cleanse, use oily skin mist to tone your skin.
This also results in opening the pores so that you can stem them and avoid bacteria’s growth.
Step – 3 After toning it is important to apply essential oil.
Applying essential on active acne with earbud and mix a drop with cream for full-face application.
Step 4: After Healing, your pores are still open so you must block these pores by moisturizing.
To moisturize, use our Face creams/face oils as per age. This 100% natural cream is made with linoleic rich, non-comedogenic oils that unclog your skin and reduces your acne.
Following this 4-step guide for a week will show you drastic results, and will leave your skin glowing and soft.
Order on Phone
Call Us : +91- 8488888815
- Always wash your face at least 2 times daily to avoid any dirt stuck on your face.
- Change pillow covers before going to sleep as their might be some dust particles on the cover that should not come into contact with your skin.
- Tie your hair to avoid contact with acne affected skin as when that happens, the chances of acne multiplying get higher.
- Treat it as a bacterial infection and practice sound hygiene.