Natural Hair care tips and products
Always known to be a sign of beauty, hair that are thick and well-nourished almost always boosts your confidence. It is, therefore, imperative for you to follow a proper hair care routine so that they stay well-nourished and healthy and always add to your self-esteem. The word ‘hair care’ might bring up in your mind images of tasks too cumbersome to do or products too expensive to buy or maybe, visits to treatment centres too expensive to undertake. Either case, you are sure to get disappointed if you think that way. We jot down this piece of article to challenge that notion and make you think otherwise, with some easy and useful hair care products and natural tips to let your hair stay healthy.
1. Cleansing is the most basic of steps to be followed as a hair care routine in order to have healthy and nourished hair. With those expensive price tags, however fancy and useful those shampoos might seem, they are sure to do more bad than good to your hair. Try staying away from them. We’d advise you to opt for a sulphate-free shampoo; most preferably a shampoo in the form of a bar made with cold-pressed oils and steam distilled essential oils only, one that is without any added colour, fragrance or any other chemical/preservative. The reason we highly recommend a shampoo in the form of a bar is that shampoos in the form of liquid employ anti-microbial agents in the form of chemicals and preservatives so as to prevent bacterial growth. A “REAL SOAP” formulated for scalp and hair is the best choice. Homemade natural shampoo is also a choice worth considering.
2. Detangled hair that shines like the sun are on everyone’s mind, achieving that, however, seems a bit difficult, doesn’t it? Well, not anymore! Try our formula. To one cup of yoghurt, add four tablespoons of coconut oil along with 2 tablespoons of raw honey and a few drops of vitamin E oil. Thoroughly apply the mixture to your hair, gently massaging it on your scalp. Leave it for half an hour and thereafter, rinse and shampoo lightly.
3. This natural hair care tip might seem rather awkward to some but believe us, beer can work wonders for your hair since it contains a lot of yeast, which plumps your flat-looking hair. Mix half a cup of beer that has been sitting out for a few hours with one tablespoon of olive oil and one raw egg. Apply the mixture to your when they are clean. Wrap your hair in a shower cap and leave it for 15 minutes. After the evaporation of the liquid, the remaining protein will strengthen and structure your hair.
4. It is highly recommended to go natural with hair care. Natural hair care is the need of the hour. In compliance with such a need, we would like to apprise our readers that there are quite a few products in the market that are 100% natural and that care for your hair the way you want. For instance, the ‘SNAANA Phyto essential hair oil’. Made with cold pressed oils and steam distilled essential oils to ensure that the ingredients retain their nutrient value and provide nourishment, this hair oil helps control hair fall and treats dandruff effectively.
Phyto-essential hair oil- Hair fall control & anti dandruff₹650.00 Incl. of all taxes
As per our research we suggest using hair oil as per your age requirements. Hence teenagers should use SNAANA teenage hair and body oil while mom-dad’s should use one meant for their age. This is because teens don’t really need high oleic rich oils as this can cause tiny acne like zits on the forehead while mom-dad needs enough oleic – linoleic balance to fight dryness and other aging concerns.
The best way to nourish the hair in winters is to focus on diet and using chemical free products. Winters give us fruits like gooseberries which can be a nutritional treat for body and hair.
Herb garden shampoo bar mildly cleanses your hair and scalp. The ‘Hair fall control & anti dandruff’ shampoo from the house of SNAANA, is the best choice of a shampoo. You would be surprised to know that the hair conditioner offered by SNAANA is made by fermenting apples with lemongrass, hibiscus & nettle and is topped up with essential oils of cedarwood & Rosemary. It is, therefore, yet another great food for hair strands, making hair detangle easily while also providing strength to hair strands.
Ayurvedic Baby Soap – Milk & Lavender Soap₹145.00 Incl. of all taxes
Herbal Soap for Dry Skin – Gangaajal Flower Garden₹105.00 Incl. of all taxes
Herbal Soap For Oily Skin – Gangaajal Herb Garden₹95.00 Incl. of all taxes
5. Always prefer a hair shampoo in the form of a bar. A Shampoo in the form of solid bar (one that looks exactly like a soap) effectively takes care of scalp conditioning, hair loss or thinning, tangled hair, body,luster and overall health of hair strands, keeping in view dry,normal as well as oily hair and Scalp. The Shampoo Bars from the house of SNAANA are gentle on your hair because no chemical ingredient is present in them. They, therefore, allow your hair to retain colour for a longer period of time and moisturize your hair while reducing the instances of dry scalp & oily scalp because both dry and oily scalp conditions are responsible for creating itchiness. You can use this shampoo bar everyday as it will clean the hair and scalp without drying or leaving any residue.
The amazing part of using the Shampoo Bar from Snaana is that you are likely to feel benefited in just 1 or 2 washes.The differences you will notice include increase in hair volume, significant reduction in dandruff, no itching, soft and shinier hair and less frizz. Since our hair and scalp have been used to chemicals for years now, FOR FEW INDIVIDUALS our hair won’t immediately adjust to the new product(s),taking their own time to figure out how to rebalance themselves, therefore, this transitional phase can last from 1 week to 6 weeks. Chemical shampoos leave residue on hair which, over the course of time, accumulate on the hair causing hair shedding, itchiness etc. You really need to give shampoo bars a time of 3 to 4 washes to get rid of accumulated residue from chemical shampoos. The shampoo bars are good for all types of hair including curly and long hair. You can blow dry and style your hair as usual after using our Shampoo Bar. What’smore, the Shampoo Bar lasts much longer than a liquid shampoo.
6. The concept of using conditioner after shampooing the hair just grew with the usage of chemical based shampoos that strip your hair and scalp of their natural oils making them dry, dull, frizzy and difficult to manage. With the Natural Chemical free shampoo bar you really don’t need a conditioner at all. The oils used in the Shampoo Bar possess and retain the conditioning property, but just in case you want your hair to quickly rebalance themselves, you can use SNAANA hair conditioner to give a final rinse to your hair. Individuals with short hair really don’t need a rinse with a conditioner, although it can help those with help long hair.
Hair Conditioner₹425.00 Incl. of all taxes
Do try out the aforementioned tips and also do give the mentioned hair care products a try and see the difference for yourself.
The best way to keep the hair healthy is to
1- Use healthy chemical free products on scalp and hair length
2- Avoid using plastic comb, make use of wooden combs
3- Ensure taking a healthy – nutritious diet.
Cold Pressed oils like coconut, flaxseed, almond, hempseed, apricot kernel, kalonji etc are very good for scalp massage and hair length nourishment.
No, A proper gentle hair massage will strengthen the hair roots instead of causing hair fall. Application of more than required force can lead to hair pull causing hair loss.
This totally depends on your hair type. Oily scalp should just be massaged once a week while dry scalp and hair need it each time before a head wash.
The major hair concerns like hair fall, grey hair, thin hair have all come into picture majorly because of usage of chemical based products over the years. The deteriorating lifestyle and extensive chemical treatments are the reason behind loss of hydration, moisture, thinning, baldness and much more. It’s good to use a natural healthy product with regular oiling with a good oil and a healthy diet to improve moisture in the hair. Also one can use instant result giving remedy, use1-2 drops of cold pressed light oils like jojoba to seal the moisture and control dry and frizz conditions.
Yes, hair oil certainly works as it is a topical food for the scalp.
Yes, jojoba oil can help grow hair that has been lost due to fungal infections or use of chemical based products. Hair loss as a genetically derived condition may or may not find jojoba oil helpful.