10 Best Benefits Of Watermelon Seeds For Skin, Hair, And Health
Watermelon is an amazing hydrating fruit as it contains 94 percent of water and is enriched with minerals and vitamins. Its seeds are super-rich in various nutrients. Benefits of Watermelon seeds it is recognized as one of the most nutrient-dense seeds, having a low-calorie count. Watermelon seeds are actually a great source of protein, magnesium, zinc, folate, and other nutrients. Watermelon seeds provide several health benefits; some of which we mention below.
- Improves skin health – The sprouted watermelon seeds help to cleanse your skin as it is full of vitamin C, antioxidants, etc. Its oil is widely used in various beauty products to treat acne. The consumption of watermelon seeds also prevents signs of aging as they help improve the skin’s elasticity. The oil derived from these watermelon seeds can be used to block the pores on your face, which can help prevent acne outbreaks.
- Regulation of blood sugar – The benefits of watermelon seeds include regulating your blood sugar levels by improving insulin sensitivity.
- Lowers the Risk of Osteoporosis – Osteoporosis is a disease that weakens bones and causes low bone density, increasing the likelihood of fractures. The regular consumption of dried watermelon seeds can help prevent bones from deteriorating at an early stage.
- Boosts Immune System – one of the most important ones is that it helps in boosting the immune system since it packs a lot of iron and minerals. It also has properties that help the human body in fighting allergic reactions.
- Watermelon seeds for hair – The seeds contain an adequate amount of protein, which is helpful for your hair health. The seeds contain iron, which helps to strengthen your hair and promotes hair growth. It prevents your hair from becoming thin, dry, and dull. The seeds contain magnesium, which is good to make your hair strong and healthy. Eating watermelon seeds can even prevent hair fall. The essential amino acids prevent the breakage of your hair. Its oil helps to treat your itchy scalp as it easily absorbs in your scalp region.
- Treat itchy scalp – Watermelon seed oil possesses a mild texture, therefore it could be absorbed easily. The oil can be used as a moisturizer for a dried, itchy scalp or even scalp with dandruff.
- Treats Skin Problems – The vitamins in watermelon seeds and the presence of antioxidants make these seeds very beneficial for the skin. Like treating the hair, it also does great wonders in providing you with glowing skin. These nutrients not only repair the dead skin cells but also keeps your skin healthy for a long time.
- Watermelon seeds for your heart – The presence of magnesium in watermelon ensure the good functioning of the heart, regulates metabolic processes, and maintains high blood pressure. Eating these seeds is also beneficial for cardiac function and hypertension.
- Supports the nervous system – Watermelon seeds are a rich source of vitamin B which helps to keep your brain and nervous system healthy. It is also useful in mood disorders, and dementia.
- Boosts energy levels – Watermelon levels are rich in micronutrients which help to boost and maintain your energy for a longer period.
Watermelon seeds benefits for babies
- Rich in vitamin A – The Vitamin A content that is present in watermelon helps in developing healthy and glowing skin in babies. It is also good for developing good eyesight. The presence of this vitamin helps in developing soft tissues and the mucous membrane
- Maintains water balance – The fruit helps in hydrating the body as it has 94% water and 6% flesh. It prevents dehydration, especially during summers. The electrolytes, sodium and potassium, help in reducing the chances of getting a heat stroke.
- Bone development – Calcium and magnesium that are present in watermelon are very essential for bone development and also for the secretion of hormones in the body. Magnesium helps in building strong and healthy muscles and promotes the smooth functioning of nerves in babies.
Watermelon seed oil nature and behavior
Watermelon seed oil is light and non-greasy, quick to absorb oil. It is rich with healthy fatty essentials like linoleic acid that help make it light in its texture. Being light, it is a preferred oil to keep the skin, hair, and body free from dryness. It is mild and nutty in aroma.
Watermelon seeds oil as a face moisturizer
It is a super healthy oil that acts as a natural face moisturizer for all skin types including acne and oily skin conditions. It is beneficial in dissolving the clogged skin pores with sebum thereby helping relieve acne pimples and improve the appearance of the skin.
Watermelon Seed Oil- Pure Cold Pressed Watermelon Seed Oil₹470.00 – ₹3,308.00