Amazing Benefits Of Walnut Oil For Skin, Hair And Health
Walnut oil (Akhrot tel) is high in both vitamins and minerals. Walnut Oil is extracted from Walnut nuts using a cold-pressed method. Benefits of Walnut oil they are rich in phytonutrients and are an excellent source of selenium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, iron, and calcium. It also contains vitamins that have a beneficial effect on the skin – B, A, K, C.D etc. Walnut oil consists of several health-boosting qualities due to its minerals and nutrients. A few benefits of using cold-pressed walnut oil are:
- Walnut oil contains monounsaturated fatty acids which helps in improving blood circulation and keeps the heart healthy.
- Cold pressed Walnuts oil is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Walnut oil contains melatonin which promotes and regulates sleep.
- It also contains strong antibacterial properties that help kill acne-causing bacteria and fungal infections.
Walnut oil is nutty in taste and aroma.
Yes, walnut oil indeed is very moisturizing and healing for skin as it helps fight skin discoloration, wrinkles and intense dryness concerns like eczema.
Walnut oil is an elixir for the delicate skin around the eyes as it helps strengthen the skin barrier with better hydration, moisturisation and reduced dark circles.
Yes, walnut oil is good for the heart and brain as it contains healthy fatty acids beneficial for healthy body functioning. However, it should be consumed in moderation only. Excess is bad.
Yes, walnuts are super rich with omega 3 fatty acids making them one of the best sources of the vital nutrient for the body.
Yes, walnuts or walnut oil may help ease thyroid condition with its healthy unsaturated fatty acids content.
Walnut oil benefits for face
- Walnut oil is a very good antioxidant and helps fight aging really well. It is extremely good for your skin
- Walnut oil has been used to help fight fungal infections like psoriasis and eczema.
- Cold-pressed Walnut/ Akhrot Oil works like a moisturiser for our skin. It needs to stay hydrated.
- Walnut oil helps in reducing dark circles.
- Walnut oil stimulates the growth of the skin, fights inflammatory skin disorders and helps in healing the wound quickly.
SNAANA face oils, after shower body oils and massage oils are exceptionally potent & effective nutrition for the skin containing an apt blend of cold pressed oils like walnut, jojoba, hempseed, watermelon, pumpkin, almond etc. topped up with herb essential oils like rosemary, lemongrass, lavender, chamomile etc.
Walnut Oil – Cold Pressed Walnut Oil₹725.00 – ₹4,830.00 Incl. of all taxes
WALNUT- GRAPESEED Hair & Body Massage Oil₹490.00 Incl. of all taxes
JOJOBA-GRAPEFRUIT After Shower Oil for Young AdultsProduct on saleIncl. of all taxes
Walnut oil for hair benefits
- Walnut oil promotes hair growth as it is high on potassium.
- Walnuts contain biotin, a vital nutrient for hair that strengthens the hair and adds shine to them.
- Walnut oil has natural anti-dandruff properties
Yes, it will help nourish the scalp and produce healthy hair & skin
Yes, it may help reverse premature grey hair caused due to nutritional deficiency, poor lifestyle, stress and anxiety.
No, walnut oil can not help alter the colour of the oil. It may help reverse premature grey hair caused due to malnutrition.
Walnut oil massage benefits
Take 1-2 teaspoons of Akhrot Oil and apply on the scalp and hair. Gently massage for 20 minutes. Leave it for another 30 minutes before washing. Wash hair with shampoo. The oil hydrates and moisturises dry, flaky skin. It repairs and restores the strength of hair. It promotes hair growth and keeps dandruff at bay.
Can walnut oil be used for cooking
Walnut oil is edible and is used in soups, salads, dressings, chutneys etc. But it should never be used for deep frying recipes.