10 edible rose water benefits and side effects
Rose water has soothing properties and can be used as an all-natural skin toner. Edible rose water benefits are rich in vitamins A and C, which exhibit strong anti-inflammatory properties that can soothe irritated skin. It is packed with powerful antioxidants that can protect your cells against free radicals. Rosewater is created by distilling rose petals with the traditional steam Distillation technique.
Rose water mist benefits
- Rose water benefits for oily skin- Rose water is healing, balancing and nourishing for oily acne pimple prone skin.
- Rose water benefits acne – Rose water is widely celebrated for its antiseptic and antimicrobial properties that make it an effective anti-acne remedy.
- Rose water improves signs of aging – Rose water is loaded with antioxidants that neutralize the activity of free radicals to minimize the skin damage they cause. Free radicals are reactive molecules that attack healthy skin cells and trigger premature skin aging.
- Rose water benefits for dark spots – Rose water is a rich source of vitamin C that helps lighten and brighten the skin. The dual action, anti inflammatory & vitamin C makes it an ideal dark spot treatment product.
- Rose water benefits for dry skin – Dry skin is less elastic and tends to tear more easily, which can provide entry to external irritants and microbes. Rose water has wonderful anti inflammatory properties. It helps in soothing dry and irritated skin. Sun damaged often makes our skin rough and dry.
- Rose water benefits for eyes – Natural effective eye toner to relieve dryness and burning in the eyes caused due to prolong screen time or allergy to dust/pollens.
- Rose water benefits for dark circles – Applying rose water on tired and dull eyes can help to brighten them and make the dark circles less apparent.
- Rose water benefits for hair growth – Rose water is just amazing aromatic & nutrient rich water for the human body be it skin, scalp, hair strands or our internal organs. Therefore rose water has been in use as food & beverages flavour, medicine, beauty ingredient etc. for many centuries.
- Rose water benefits spiritual – The aromatic and immensely rich deep sweet floral notes makes it super good for relaxing the mind, body and soul.
- Rose water tea benefits – Rose tea is not new, It was a popular drink in different kingdoms. Rose contains effective heal and protect properties like antioxidants, aromatic, anti-inflammatory making it a versatile choice amongst all age groups.
Frequently asked questions about rose water
Do roses help with anxiety?
Yes, it certainly helps overcome anxiety by clearing the thoughts & resting the mind. Edible steam distilled rose water with just no chemicals & preservatives is the best for use on hair, skin, body, etc.
Does rose water expire?
A rose water when stored properly in a sterilized glass bottle away from sunlight is good to use as long as it does not catch with oxidation. The improper care, like the bottle is left open after usage, kept in sunlight, contaminated with dirty hands can make it go bad immediately.
What are the side effects of rose water?
Rose water usually does not cause any side effects unless one is allergic to the ingredient rose. Always use anything in moderation as suggested excess of everything is bad.
Where to buy the best quality affordable rose water?
You can buy the best quality economical rose water from SNAANA, the makers of pure edible steam distilled rose water. Since SNAANA has its own distillery and a strong connect with rose cultivating farmers, rose water is available at best retail prices and best quality.